Julie and Corey Show

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Hey Guys.....not that they need any MORE work to do, but I think a monthly show of the Martins reviewing stuff would be awesome for the "family perspective" They are the only ones with small kids and I think it would be awesome to show them in action and hear how they do WDW family style??? Thoughts??

I would like this, they're both very fun people and it's sad they always have to switch back and forth on who's on the show every week.

Sounds good, but I'll post my reply to your other post here as well, in case you didn't see it. Like I said - sounds nice, but I doubt you'll see it happen, but then again - maybe I know nothing. :)

@2hapykdz - I know it seems like either one has been on the show for quite awhile, when people were saying they'd like to see more of the family perspective, which is nice. But I also know they've said in the past that it's hard for BOTH of them to be on at the SAME time, because the kids are so busy.

Part of the problem is the whole push for everything to be video. It would probably be much easier for something like this to happen if they could do it audio-only for iTunes and just record it in their living room after the kids are asleep one night.

I don't think video is the problem since that could also be recorded in their living room once the kids are in bed. I'm sure most of the team don't have the equipment at home but I suspect Cory does. It wouldn't be live but could be video.

I am not sure it has to be scheduled (weekly, monthly, etc) as much as when a topic that makes sense comes up. A new kids club, a new show aimed at kids in F&F's age group, etc.

I am sure I will get blasted for this but I wouldn't listen to one of these shows. I am not one of these people to come on here and put down the people on the show. For the most part I like everyone on the show. Some more than others but generally l like hearing everyone's opinions. I just don't like Julie. I won't list all my reasons but this show would have no appeal to me and I listen to/watch all the stuff they put out, except for the Dreams shows. I almost turn off the weekly show when I find out she is on it. Love Corey, I think his opinions are great. He's pretty funny. I think he should be on the dining review show as well.

I am sure I will get blasted for this but I wouldn't listen to one of these shows. I am not one of these people to come on here and put down the people on the show. For the most part I like everyone on the show. Some more than others but generally l like hearing everyone's opinions. I just don't like Julie. I won't list all my reasons but this show would have no appeal to me and I listen to/watch all the stuff they put out, except for the Dreams shows. I almost turn off the weekly show when I find out she is on it. Love Corey, I think his opinions are great. He's pretty funny. I think he should be on the dining review show as well.
Really? I think you're the only one.

Really? I think you're the only one.

No, I recognize that I am one of the few. I have seen others that don't like her but I know I am of the minority. I don't know what I am missing but she is easily my least favorite on the show. That's why I am expected to get blasted but oh well.

@Waiting2goback - Don't see any reason for anybody to blast anybody here. As long as opinions are stated respectfully, that's exactly what they are - your opinion. Just like when somebody on the Team reviews something - their opinion, of that snapshot in time. None right or wrong, simply opinions.

No, I recognize that I am one of the few. I have seen others that don't like her but I know I am of the minority. I don't know what I am missing but she is easily my least favorite on the show. That's why I am expected to get blasted but oh well.
She's my least favorite of the contributors on the Unplugged show as well. I'm a married woman with a younger child and I still don't really "feel" it with what she brings to the conversation. Kathy and Theresa are great though, and I'm with you on genuinely liking Corey!

@Waiting2goback - Don't see any reason for anybody to blast anybody here. As long as opinions are stated respectfully, that's exactly what they are - your opinion. Just like when somebody on the Team reviews something - their opinion, of that snapshot in time. None right or wrong, simply opinions.

I have seen many people give comments on other members and they usually get attacked. Granted their opinions are more of a nasty hateful nature, but I was just worried the same would happen here.

She's my least favorite of the contributors on the Unplugged show as well. I'm a married woman with a younger child and I still don't really "feel" it with what she brings to the conversation. Kathy and Theresa are great though, and I'm with you on genuinely liking Corey!

Yep, I listen and I hear a lot of complaining and negativity. I don't hear much about what she actually likes about Disney. Others on the team offer criticism of Disney but there are always things they LOVE about Disney. I don't hear any of that from Julie.

I LOVE Theresa. I think she is a riot. Love Craig too, but he and I have similar personalities. I am that direct, dry, matter of fact type too so I relate. I didn't like Charles at first, and he isn't always my favorite, but he does have a lot of good points, he just takes a week and a 1/2 to get there. If he got to the point quicker he'd be more enjoyable. Steve is a bright kid, I enjoy his takes. Ryno is great as well. There really isn't anyone else that bothers me enough i want to turn off the episode. I know I didn't list everyone but I can see good points in all of them. It just feels like Julie is only there because she is married to Corey.

I think they are a cute couple with individual ideas. I myself would love to hear about the kids. For example, I believe Cory was babysitting and the baby was on the balcony next door!

I think everyone on the show brings a different perspective. I appreciate all of them, including Julie's.

I really enjoy most of the team including Corey and Julie. Maybe it is because I feel like I can relate to them. Perhaps it is because they are around my age or Corey did his college program around the same time I did it. No matter what I think just like in real life there are some people ( it is different for everyone ) you like better than others. Also a podcast is just a peak into someone's life so it is hard to judge by just that bit. Sometimes a person may not seem friendly when you first meet them but really it was nervousness and shyness. It may seem easy on a screen or just by watching a show to make assumptions about a person but we must all remember people can see those comments on public message boards and everyone has feelings. I'm not "blasting" anyone for posting your feelings here but just putting out a kind reminder. I know for me I'd rather have constructive criticism rather than people just stating how much they hate me. For me I'm not coming to a public message board to write I don't like someone with their names. I think it may be different if I said something like I don't understand how so and so came to that decision but that isn't a personal I hate a person if you get what I mean.

I just get really tired of her complaints about Star Wars/GE. She hates everything Star Wars and has to tell us EVERY time GE is mentioned. Dear Goodness. We get it. We know. Enough.

I know Kevin doesn’t like it either, but at least he’s a little funnier about it.

I just get really tired of her complaints about Star Wars/GE. She hates everything Star Wars and has to tell us EVERY time GE is mentioned. Dear Goodness. We get it. We know. Enough.

I know Kevin doesn’t like it either, but at least he’s a little funnier about it.
I get a good giggle out of both of them. I know there are others who do not like Star Wars, and I am sure they like having someone they can relate to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter