Julie - Harry Potter Names of Houses...

ericafny

<font color=purple>OK, I am a real Harry Potter ge
Griffyndor, Ravenclaw (I think that is the one you were thinking of), Hufflepuff, and Slytherin.

I think your idea for the hotel is awesome! They should really make it like Hogwarts. Also, if each section was named after the different houses that would be really authentic! What would be even cooler is if they had a Quidditch field there too! OK, I am a real Harry Potter geek I see..:lmao:

I'm there with you!! I would definitely stay at any of those houses. Wouldn't it be cool if they could make the pictures annimated too? The card keys could all be different with secret "passwords" on them and just for effect maybe a an unusable staircase could move locations every few hours "magically". The food court could be all long tables just like in the books and movies too!

Harry Potter adult closet readers UNITE! :rotfl2:

When you go to check in they could also put a sorting hat on your head to announce which house you'd be staying in!

OMG I LOVE THE SORTING HAT IDEA!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

I think they can definitly do something with the pictures, I am sure there is some effect they can use. The moving staircase would be funny too, although it may cause lots of confusions and unhappy guests...:rotfl:

I can't wait to see what they come up with!

I'm a HUGE harry potter fan...

Here are some ideas i came up with:

Great hall food court (complete with some muggle version of a changing ceiling)

If they wanted to branch off an area for a bar and gift shops they could call that Hogsmeade. Have the Three Broomsticks bar, and Zonkos gifts

Outdoor areas could include:

Hagrid's shack (pool bar)

a pool set up like the lake (complete with a giant squid waterslide)

maybe just the edge of the forbidden forest, blocking off the parking lot.

The womping willow - perhaps as a fountain so that when the branches "whomp" they could spray water everywhere.

I'm a HUGE harry potter fan...

Here are some ideas i came up with:

Great hall food court (complete with some muggle version of a changing ceiling)

If they wanted to branch off an area for a bar and gift shops they could call that Hogsmeade. Have the Three Broomsticks bar, and Zonkos gifts

Outdoor areas could include:

Hagrid's shack (pool bar)

a pool set up like the lake (complete with a giant squid waterslide)

maybe just the edge of the forbidden forest, blocking off the parking lot.

The womping willow - perhaps as a fountain so that when the branches "whomp" they could spray water everywhere.

Great ideas movie girl!!!:thumbsup2

I hope some of the Universal execs are reading, they could be very successful with these ideas...

All awesome ideas everyone! Just to add some more -

How about serving Butter Beer as the bar specialty? :drinking1

The pool area whomping willow splash fountain could also have the enchanted car in the background and at maybe the headlights could randomly flash or the windshielf wipers could go off and squirt water too!! :cool1:

There could be a Forbidden forest playground covered with a vine canopy and with tons of trees for shade. Perhaps there could be a huge spider web climbing net and slides inside of it kind of like at Hunny I Shrunk the Kids playground. A few "unicorns" could be scattered about too to climb on. :thumbsup2

And somehow, they could project moving images of Peeves and Nearly Headless Nick onto the building walls at night. :eek:

It would also be cool to pipe in the voice of Moaning Myrtle into the main bathrooms. :rotfl:

I wanna go there now!!

Alright, if you are placed in Slytherin...do you get to be a line-cutter and generally just be a bad boy/girl throughout your stay? This might be fun! :banana:

Alright, if you are placed in Slytherin...do you get to be a line-cutter and generally just be a bad boy/girl throughout your stay? This might be fun! :banana:

I would hope so because I am sure the dungeons aren't the best place in the Hotel/castle for the best view.

Lots of Slytherin haters here, huh? (I'm one too, don't be calling me a 'Death Eater' or anything...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter