Julie- re: Ellen giveaways

firsttimemom

DIS Veteran
A few weeks ago, she gave a night at the castle to a family with several autistic children. Her sister (I believe) had written in about how hard it is for this family to travel because of the aides the children need. I don't know how everyone is going to fit in the castle (I believe it only sleeps 5-6). But the family was blown away by the gift. I hope they have a magical vacation.

Me too! I just love Ellen; her generosity has always gone above and beyond. It is great to see a celebrity use their power and popularity to good in this world!

doesn't Ellen work for ABC? much like Regis and Kelly work for ABC... they may not be on ABC in every city since they are a Syndicated show, but I think ABC productions "makes" the Ellen show.

But she has broadcast from Universal before, so I could be wrong... maybe they just made the call to Disney and they said yes?

I wondered if she worked for ABC also. Today she announced the new person for the "Bachelorette" (sp?) and commented that it is shown on ABC, which I thought was odd since it was showing on our CT affiliate of NBC.

Ellen is SO funny and very generous!

When I stay home sick from school I watch it

It makes my day!:goodvibes

I just found that the Ellen show is shown in the UK, ok, so maybe they are a month or two old, but it's better than nothing!

Wasn't Ellen at Universal last year doing her show for a week. I'm not sure she works for ABC. :cool1:

Ellen said she has a syndicated show. That's why some get her on ABC and some on NBC. She was on the phone to a viewer and the viewer asked.

Also, Ellen's original 30 minute sit-com was on ABC. I remember Disney got a lot of flak when she came out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter