Julie's Fan Club

I feel your pain -- my DD is 15 and always talks about getting married @ WDW. $cary! :scared1:

Haha, my best friend and I have been talking since we're 12 about getting married at Disney. Funny thing? She's getting married in TWO WEEKS down there now! :) I can't wait to get down there and see everything!

I still need to find a man.. :lmao:

I am a guy, but I'm still a big fan of Julie!

Sooooo... I am in :)

I'm sorry, Julie, but I'm switching my allegiance to the Oscar fan club...because he likes science, and you don't. I'm soooooo disappointed.

I am in another big Julie fan, someone needs to keep those boys in line

I'm sorry, Julie, but I'm switching my allegiance to the Oscar fan club...because he likes science, and you don't. I'm soooooo disappointed.

Thank goodness...now Julie doesn't have to live in fear! :rotfl2:

I am happy to say I am a fan of Julie -- and science. :thumbsup2

I love Julie. She's great. Who could NOT like her?

After WDW, Anatomy & Physiology is my favorite thing...so, yeah, I like Science. Some science. Not a big fan of Microbiology or :scared: Organic Chem. But I like Science. :)

Didn't she used to be on the podcast shows a L-o-n-g time ago... I kind of remember her (she would keep the guys in line) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter