Julie's Wedding Review Series

Bell30012

DIS Veteran
I am new to the podcasts, why I don't know. I've had an original 20 GB only came in white iPod forever, I've had a computer since the stone age and I've been on Disboards a few years. Why, didn't I put it all together... anyway, I digress.

On my way to work I was listening to Julie telling all about the weddings and the decor and now I have a new appreciation for what my brother's new father-in-law must have spent on that wedding. I new Disney Weddings were expensive but I had no clue.

The in depth reporting of all the options made me remember details of their November wedding. My five-year-old has decided that she is unsure who she is marrying or when but she knows where she wants to have the wedding... with some of the prices Julie quoted I think she'll be visiting a Justice of the Peace.

After hearing Julie report that little coach ride cost $2700 I had to post this picture. You go brother!
1921220608_315c1f7608_b.jpg

it costs a fortune, but i can't think of a better way to make it a fairytale wedding....
i saw it go by when we were staying at the GF....it's really magical....

everyone stopped to watch....how could you not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter