July 1, 2006 7/1/06

ldb1030

DIS Veteran
Here we go again!!:sunny:

We are a party of 7 with 3 cabins!
Ages of the kids at that time will be 5 1/2 and 15!

Ok--I found you! LOL!! I looked earlier and couldn't find it. Just to add my info for when it gets crowded in here.

Family of 5 traveling with DH's sister's family of 5 (her first)

Age when traveling:

Me---newly 40
DH--just shy of 42
DD#1--turns 12 on cruise
DD#2--turns 9 in August after
DS--turns 5 on the cruise
And we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary. Lot's to party about. LOL!

Our Disney cruises:

Feb 2002
April 2004
July 2006

Deb

Us too!

We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary too!. Originally we wanted to do something romantic just the 2 of us, but decided a Disney cruise would be lots of fun too. I won't tell you my age, but we have a dd that will be 10 (almost 11!) and a ds that will be 9.
We sailed on the Wonder in winter 2003. We can't wait for a 7 day trip. :Pinkbounc

Hi Everyone! We are also cruising on the 7/1/06!

Me, DH and our 2 DD's. DD-11 (almost 12) at cruise time and DD-8 at cruise time.

My folks:

DM - 62
DF - 62

We are celebrating our anniversary on 7/1 and my Mom's B-day on 7/7. I hope they have some type of celebration on board for the 4th!

We will be there too celebrating our 25th anniversary.

Me, dh, daughter (17) and son (14). Hope there are other teens joining us. Looking forward to a great cruise.

Originally posted by Mulljac
We will be there too celebrating our 25th anniversary.

Me, dh, daughter (17) and son (14). Hope there are other teens joining us. Looking forward to a great cruise.

Welcome!:wave2:
Is that the age your children will be at the time of the cruise?
My DD will be 15 when we go!::yes::

Originally posted by ldb1030
Welcome!:wave2:
Is that the age your children will be at the time of the cruise?
My DD will be 15 when we go!::yes::

Yes that will be their ages in 2006. I hope they can get together with some others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter