July 2-6 2013!!!

sweetlovin'

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I just booked 2 rooms at Hilton Tokyo Bay and we are looking forward to spending 4 days is Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. I have read over the FAQ, but I wanted to let everyone know that if you look directly on the Hilton website, they have early booking rates for 13,500 yen and up. I found this to be less expensive than most of the other places, but I did have to pay it all in advance.

I booked the Hollywood Hotel in Hong Kong Disneyland, but the prices are much less expensive to stay on property there than in Tokyo Disney.

I will be in 9 countries for over 5 weeks with 3 kids, so hopefully, I will be able to give a trip report when I get back. I will try to only post about the Disney parts here since that is mainly what this board is for :)

wow sounds exciting! Are you traveling for business or pleasure? Hope you have an incredible time!

Not for business, just for fun :) It should be a good time. My kids have only traveled one country at a time, so country hopping will be a different experience for them. I just thought since we got as far as Asia, we might as well keep going and see the different places, as well as the two Disneyland. I think we are going to try to see Universal in Singapore as well, but we will see. That is where we start and we will be exhausted those first few days.

Jealous!

Your trip sounds amazing. I would love to hear about all of the trip if you have the stamina to write it up!

We are also going to be staying in the Hilton Tokyo Bay. In two weeks! We leave TX in a week; our first stop will be in Hong Kong, lol. Can't wait!

When will you be in TDL?

We are also going to be staying in the Hilton Tokyo Bay. In two weeks! We leave TX in a week; our first stop will be in Hong Kong, lol. Can't wait!

When will you be in TDL?

I leave June 11th and come back July 25th. But I will be in Tokyo July 2-6 and Hong Kong June 23-25. I'll have to read your reports and find out how you like the hotel. Two rooms, 4 nights, for $1100 total was not terrible in comparison to many of the other resorts in the area.

I wish I was going sooner, but to be honest, I need the time to plan. It's a huge trip for us

I went to tdl last year in the same early July time frame and it was super dead. Great time to go! Its just hot and humid as all get out.

I went to tdl last year in the same early July time frame and it was super dead. Great time to go! Its just hot and humid as all get out.

AWESOME NEWS!! I don't mind heat, but crowds are not my thing. Now you have gotten me too excited :goodvibes

Here at Tokyo Disney. Let me first say, it is blustery, mid 70s (which I prefer high 80s) and packed. However, this park is amazing. Love Disney Sea and I will definitely be back. Journey to the center of the earth is one of our favorites. Also, Pirates at Disneyland Tokyo is one of the better ones. Snow white is even creepier than the one in WDW that was closed recently. The trees and wood scenes really are scary. I'll finish up tomorrow, but overall, Disney Sea is the best theming of any Disney Park.

Hey, we were at TDR and stayed at the Hilton Tokyo Bay 6/29-7/4!! We probably saw you and your family bee-bopping around the resort! Totally agree, Disney Sea is amazing and Journey to the Center of the Earth is spectacular! And I really liked the HTB. We had one of the Happy Magic Rooms and thoroughly enjoyed the food but the outdoor pool being closed was a disappointment. The manager told me that the pool would not be open until next week. Looking forward to your trip report; I hope to be posting one too. :yay::wave2::yay::wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter