*** July 2019 - Check In ***

In case anyone is interested pop up Disney now has tickets for July. I’m on the fence. It looks fun and cool, but for my family it would be $115 to go in, and what’s the point if I can’t take my family in for the pictures. There are some cool things at Disney I could buy for $115

Finally checking in! We are staying at the GCH from July 29-Aug 4. I just finished all our dining reservations 😃 it’s getting so close!!

Wow this group is so quiet.

Hojo got to us and we switched hotels with their super family offer (via email only).. so we moved to them. They are our fave and we love the little water park.

I've updated the first post with the 'new' / latest information released on the Disney Parks Blog about access to SW:GE from 24th June including information on the reservations needed for Savi’s Workshop and Oga’s Cantina

I've been lurking for the past week but can now officially say we're going to DL next month!

Will be coming from Australia - it's a spontaneous trip as my husband has to go there for work. We did WDW back in 2012. Going to do DL with a 2yo. We're mostly excited to enjoy it thru his eyes. His favourite Disney characters are all the Cars, Frozen and Toy Story crew.

Last edited:

I've been lurking for the past week but can now officially say we're going to DL next month!

Welcome to our check in thread.
Sounds like you guys will have a great time!
What is your check in and check out dates for your Disney visit and whereabouts are you staying?

Welcome to our check in thread.
Sounds like you guys will have a great time!
What is your check in and check out dates for your Disney visit and whereabouts are you staying?

Thanks, BecAus!

We will be there for 3 days - July 27-29. Currently booked at the Grand Legacy at the Park.

Im a little sad I wanted to do WoC dessert party soo badly but now it doesnt look like my funds are going to allow it, we just moved unexpectantly and my washer broke last night so I am having trouble saving for this trip...But im super excited for me and my kiddos to go..we are driving from Missouri with just me driving so im freakin out about that..but 44 more days and we will be in Cali!!
I would just make your own dessert party. Go get some treats and eat them during the show. The point is you are all together watching the show and enjoying your time together at DL.

We just decided to make a last minute trip July 12th-July 15th. We will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. We will be spending 5 days in LA before for a swim camp for our kids.

I’m excited to see the new Star Wars land but nervous about the crowds.

We just decided to make a last minute trip July 12th-July 15th. We will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. We will be spending 5 days in LA before for a swim camp for our kids.

We're staying at the Hilton Garden inn for this first time this October.

We’re staying at DLH checking in on July 15th and checking out July 20th.
5 day parkhoppers so we hopefully don’t need to stress too much about SWGE, but we’ll see what happens.....
Can’t wait to read about how it is tomorrow at the park.

We will be there July 17-20 at HoJos. My daughter and I have APs as she goes to college in SoCal. Our friend is coming out from Indiana and has only been to Disneyland for 1 day in 2003 or 2004. She has been to Disney World many times, but is excited to see what the West coast has to offer..

Don't be too nervous. Early reports are the crowds are not that bad, even after GE opened to all on June 24.

only 7 more days to go for us, starting to get super excited!

Here is our "countdown clock" which is a 4D disneyland puzzle. It has 50 buildings, and we start putting buildings on it when we are 50 days out. Only 7 buildings left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!