JULY 2019 Rental Car

I found a Standard Elite SUV on Budget for 13 days for 584.24 toward the end of July. Not bad for almost 2 weeks. Anyone have an experience with Budget or renting a "Standard Elite SUV". I need something that seats 6.

Just booked a mini van with Avis under my husbands corporate code foe 7/25 to 8/2 for 308 total. Avis is not my preferred- Alamo is in MCO- but I cant come close to this price with Alamo!

My 5 day standard SUV rental through Alamo dropped today from $340 to $265 using $30 off code (AD8913MJR) and Wyndham Rewards (7015071). It has now dropped by over $100 since my original booking. :dogdance:

I'm finding pretty good rates with Budget after I linked my Amazon account. And... you get 10% back in an Amazon gift card after your trip is completed.

Rates starting to dip

Car rental savers starting 6/29
midsize 8 days
$222
Dollar

Alamo continues to drop my dates starting 6/29, priced using several different affinity codes (costco, DVC, AP). Weekly rate pre tax for a standard coming in $155. My 8 days $212

Alamo continues to drop my dates starting 6/29, priced using several different affinity codes (costco, DVC, AP). Weekly rate pre tax for a standard coming in $155. My 8 days $212

Would you be willing to share where you got the discount codes?

Not really. Got a $100 off when Alamo dropped their prices for about 2 days around 2 weeks ago.

One week standard SUV @ Alamo, booked on April 21 for one week- we need it 7/27- 8/1. $295- with fees = $387.40 total. My husband prepaid, so I think they may have offered a pre-pay discount (but, I’m not sure if they did this time around). DH just finds a rate he is ok with and books and pays and he’s done with it. We belong to Alamo insiders, and they offer a discount- so I’ll see if we can apply the 5% off when we get to the airport. They offered a free upgrade two trips ago, so that was a perk.

My minivan rate of $445 (8 days) using costco has not dropped but has more than doubled since last rebooking on 4/12. Have not seen this before since I've been able to rebook numerous times on previous trips up until the trip with some rate drops. Not sure what is going on in July in Orlando.

Check your inbox for Alamos deal. It expires 7/7 so if you’re returning by then you may save. The coupon code is AD2863JMA

Up to $75 Off Base Rates
  • Offer valid at participating Alamo locations in the United States.
  • $10 Off base rate of $100, $15 Off base rate of $125, $25 Off base rate of $175, $75 Off base rate of $600.
  • Valid for rentals 5/22/2019 to 7/7/2019. Vehicle must be returned by 7/7/2019.

• Valid for rentals on any car size.

It looks like the prices dropped a smidge. I was just able to book a new reservation for $17 less than my original. 4 days in a mid-size car for $180.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts