July 2019

orangejeepgirl

Mouseketeer
Didn't see a thread for this.. Just booked for July 2019! Will be my son's first trip! We are staying at POP and haven't been since the rooms were refurbed. Super excited! Anyone else going July 2019?!

We haven’t decided between our options yet but we are leaning toward July 1st/2nd and staying ~11 nights! Our other options are the week after Easter or 2nd week in august. We have an annual pass til July 19th so that’s probably the plan. :hyper:

We will be going in July too. Just waiting to see how the discounts look to decide when and where. Hoping to stay at POFQ (usually no discounts) or Beach Club (a dream!). We stayed at POP last year in a refurbed room and it was great! Would go there again!

Hello, I'm going to stay in Yacht Club in 2019, july 8th-22nd !

We're coming from France ! Can't wait

we will be going july 28th through august 5th,already have the flights booked but still undecided if we are going to universal this trip or Disney. since we can't make up our minds, I have deposits down at both for now to insure which ever we decide on we have reservations in place.

We will be there July 9 - 17, staying at CBR with free dining. We came to WDW last June and stayed at POR. We were going to do something different for this summer's vacation but when they released free dining with summer dates, we couldn't resist!

July 5 through July 12 - staying at Port Orleans French Qtr. Throwing in the nascar race on the 6th. Second time we've combined the Disney trip with the Nascar race at Daytona.

Hubby and I arrive July 18th and sadly head home July 23rd. Staying at AKL for the first time and we can't wait! We usually stay at WL so this is slightly different for us, ha! Same architect but completely different style. Looking forward to another amazing anniversary trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!