July 2020 Scrapbook Challenge

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:welcome: Please join our monthly scrapbook challenge! Let's get some pages scrapped!

All pages 6x6 or larger count :)

Goal Total for July: 174
Actual Completed Total: 138

Scrapper Goals:

Amandaleigh2:
bayoumama: 4
C.beara: 5
Chae: 10
concertkatie: 5
crayon3448: 20
Jeniferdwn:
Melissa55:
Poppins2000: 30
PrincessNancy96: 100

Pages completed:
Amandaleigh2:
C.beara: 3
Chae: 4
concertkatie: 5
crayon3448: 14
Jeniferdwn:
Melissa55:
Poppins2000: 39 :cheer2:
PrincessNancy96: 71

Met goal: :thumbsup2
Leader: :cheer2:

Last edited:

Updated with goals to here!!! :)

I'm plugging away and hope to add some numbers to my challenge this weekend.. I've got to run and grab my small order of prints tomorrow morning.. I hopefully can finish up my daughter's teaching album tomorrow.... she's waiting to see what's going on for next school year because they still haven't updated them on what's going on...

Updated to here. Keep up the good work! I'm sure this nice weather has a lot of us outside when we can be. Take care & be safe!

2 done for me!

And then I realised I've only got prints for one more page, so spent a bunch of time getting the next batch of pictures ready. So depending on the delay this time, and on the weather (thunderstorms today!) I probably won't get any more done this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!