**July 2020**

Nope - it wasn't open yet when we went last summer. It is first on our list!
My husband was obsessed, and I am not saying this lightly ;) When we would head back to the hotel at night he would sneak over to DHS to get some more time to just walk around and soak it in (which was shocking since he usually burns out midday and starts talking about hitting the hot tub to relax at about 7). This guy usually loathes getting up early on vacation but was all smiles at our EEMH. It was crazy lol

My husband was obsessed, and I am not saying this lightly ;) When we would head back to the hotel at night he would sneak over to DHS to get some more time to just walk around and soak it in (which was shocking since he usually burns out midday and starts talking about hitting the hot tub to relax at about 7). This guy usually loathes getting up early on vacation but was all smiles at our EEMH. It was crazy lol
Yeah, my husband is still mad about how much I spent on our August 2018 Disney trip and didn't go last summer when we snuck in a quick, super budget trip with my daughter for her 5th birthday. Suddenly he's willing to go again... wonder why? Lol. I'll admit I'm pretty excited too - I really like immersive worlds (like HP at Universal). I also just found out my parents are going to stay club level at the Poly for part of the time we're there, so extra help with the kids and extra fastpasses (since they basically don't do any rides lol)!

Yeah, my husband is still mad about how much I spent on our August 2018 Disney trip and didn't go last summer when we snuck in a quick, super budget trip with my daughter for her 5th birthday. Suddenly he's willing to go again... wonder why? Lol. I'll admit I'm pretty excited too - I really like immersive worlds (like HP at Universal). I also just found out my parents are going to stay club level at the Poly for part of the time we're there, so extra help with the kids and extra fastpasses (since they basically don't do any rides lol)!
That sounds amazing, my goal is to one day be an awesome grandparent like that.

Just booked our flights for July 3-9! This will be our second July trip and we've also done numerous August trips. This year we were there July/Aug/Sept and July was definitely the best as far as heat and humidity!

Not sure on resort yet but I'm looking at a 2/4 night split stay and will probably book that in the next week or so. The majority of our trips are without the kids and I'm happy they'll be with us for July :goodvibes

We are going over the 4th of July. What is the likelihood of them doing the MK 4th of July fireworks on July 3rd? Looking to book a dessert party for fireworks but feel it would be less crowded on the 3rd.
They always do and I'm sure next year won't be any different!
Lunch at the Edison. Water park in the early evening.
We did lunch at the Edison earlier this month; loved it!

Welcome @ariane37 ! Let me know when you have your resorts picked and I will add you to roll call.

I am really excited about trying the Edison. Seems like a fun spot and at lunch time still pretty family friendly. Any menu recommendations?

I am really excited about trying the Edison. Seems like a fun spot and at lunch time still pretty family friendly. Any menu recommendations?
Definitely family friendly, it was just DH and I but there were lots of kids there the day we went :) I had the grilled cheese and tomato soup and it was delicious! Also had the deviled eggs app, loved it.

Another teacher... actually two teachers here... we have gone in June before but this year were driving from Utah to Arizona to spend the 4th weekend with my mom and drop our kiddos off with her. We will be spending our 10 year anniversary back where we spent our honeymoon! Cant wait to be home!

Not 100 percent on the resort yet but we will be there July 5th to the 14th

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook planning group for July?

I joined one last week but I feel like I’m the Only one in it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yacht club 16th-21st with BWV on the 15th so we could still use ME - SUPER HUGE deal on frontier for Wednesday-Wednesday including kids fly free 🤩 Celebrating two big birthdays with our family of 5 (16 and 50). We were at a work conference in October and booked a bounce back for free dining! We usually rent DVC points...in February or December...so this is SO different for us! We love being on Crescent lake, the skyliner is AWESOME, and walking to France for breakfast is 🇫🇷. Really looking forward to stormalong bay!

I highly, highly recommend if you have not experienced galaxy’s edge, go while it’s still dark in the morning (if they’re still opening that early!). It was absolutely otherworldly, totally immersive, and absolutely worth it. But if you book Oga’s cantina, I highly recommend avoiding the Batuu Bits appetizer lol.

July 6-13th. POFQ. The free dining sealed the deal for me!

First time in July for us but we did UO 2 yrs ago on the 4th of July and survived. There was a ton of rain in the afternoon.

We built an extra day into our vacation for a pool day as we usually do 6nights/5days in the parks. Hoping a rest day will help with energy levels.

Gonna be a long wait!!!

DD10 and I will be at ASMusic July 7-15. This is our first stateside Disney trip since a multigenerational extravaganza at WDW in 2016. So many new things to do and so excited for our first ever Disney trip with just the two of us!

No notifications that anyone posted in this thread, just noticed it last night! Will update today :)

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook planning group for July?
I haven't checked honestly last trip I had joined a few and a lot were started by TAs that just set up one for every month and were almost completely inactive. I am in a few planning groups I like and decided to stick with the Dis for my month specific group this time. If you find a good one though I'd join!

Yacht club 16th-21st with BWV on the 15th so we could still use ME - SUPER HUGE deal on frontier for Wednesday-Wednesday including kids fly free 🤩 Celebrating two big birthdays with our family of 5 (16 and 50). We were at a work conference in October and booked a bounce back for free dining! We usually rent DVC points...in February or December...so this is SO different for us! We love being on Crescent lake, the skyliner is AWESOME, and walking to France for breakfast is 🇫🇷. Really looking forward to stormalong bay!

I highly, highly recommend if you have not experienced galaxy’s edge, go while it’s still dark in the morning (if they’re still opening that early!). It was absolutely otherworldly, totally immersive, and absolutely worth it. But if you book Oga’s cantina, I highly recommend avoiding the Batuu Bits appetizer lol.
Yes summer will be much different, on the plus side no need to worry about packing layers lol
That Frontier deal sounds amazing, have you flown with them before? I am so curious just hesitant I guess.

Hi, Everyone! Happy New Year!
We will be staying at the Poly this summer, July 18th-23rd.
We visited last summer in mid-July, and we visited in mid-June 4 years ago.
Sign us up for all the sunshine, heat, sweat, and crowds! lol
Welcome!

We were able to add free dining to our reservation today. I’m pretty excited!
Availability seems pretty good!
July 6-13th. POFQ. The free dining sealed the deal for me!

First time in July for us but we did UO 2 yrs ago on the 4th of July and survived. There was a ton of rain in the afternoon.

We built an extra day into our vacation for a pool day as we usually do 6nights/5days in the parks. Hoping a rest day will help with energy levels.

Gonna be a long wait!!!
Welcome! Mommy/daughter trip sounds so fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!