**July 2020**

June 28-July 6...Usually a BC/YC family, but I wasn't quick enough to snag a room in either resort for free dining this year (a necessity when all three kids are considered disney adults), so we are going to be staying in a Riviera Deluxe Studio! I'm excited to try out a new resort :). I'm a teacher, so summer it is for my family!

Last edited:
Our dates shifted a little while back. We'll still be there for the 4th, but now it's at the beginning of the trip rather than the end. Dates are now 6/26-7/6 with a split stay between the Polynesian Villas and Yacht Club. We'll see if the resorts stick - I have been known to change a few times. I actually got a mailer from a Disney today about a resort reservation that I have already switched. :rolleyes1 Got all the dining we wanted so now we're in the hardest part of the wait for me - the time between dining and FP booking. Still, I'm thrilled it's getting so close!

What did you pick?
A lot of breakfasts! I have picky kids. Garden grill, Cinderella’s Royal Table, Tusker House, Ohana breakfast, Storybook dining, Bon Voyage breakfast and Sci Fi. I’ll probably cancel the Bon Voyage because it just doesn’t work great with our plans. I’m hoping the new Toy Story meal will be open when we go and we can do that.

Our dates shifted a little while back. We'll still be there for the 4th, but now it's at the beginning of the trip rather than the end. Dates are now 6/26-7/6 with a split stay between the Polynesian Villas and Yacht Club. We'll see if the resorts stick - I have been known to change a few times. I actually got a mailer from a Disney today about a resort reservation that I have already switched. :rolleyes1 Got all the dining we wanted so now we're in the hardest part of the wait for me - the time between dining and FP booking. Still, I'm thrilled it's getting so close!
So glad we overlap finally!!
We just switched back to Bay Lake Tower from the BCV, and also changed our dates to July 2-July 10th. I'm making myself crazy with checking and changing things!
At least we're still there the same time :goodvibes Not surprised about your move back to BLT lol!

A lot of breakfasts! I have picky kids. Garden grill, Cinderella’s Royal Table, Tusker House, Ohana breakfast, Storybook dining, Bon Voyage breakfast and Sci Fi. I’ll probably cancel the Bon Voyage because it just doesn’t work great with our plans. I’m hoping the new Toy Story meal will be open when we go and we can do that.

We may double down and do the Deluxe Dining Plan and if we do, it's a TS breakfast everyday for sure in all the places you listed except Cinderella's Royal Table.

At least we're still there the same time :goodvibes Not surprised about your move back to BLT lol!

Nicholas isn't coming (and I'm really sad about it :sad1:) so we decided that a 2-Bedroom was a little much. We were actually looking at Boulder Ridge because Mike is dying to stay at the WL, but their 1-Bedrooms don't have the pull-out chair or two full bathrooms, so BLT it is:goodvibes

Nicholas isn't coming (and I'm really sad about it :sad1:) so we decided that a 2-Bedroom was a little much. We were actually looking at Boulder Ridge because Mike is dying to stay at the WL, but their 1-Bedrooms don't have the pull-out chair or two full bathrooms, so BLT it is:goodvibes
Oh that's too bad! Was looking forward to meeting him and thought he and Ricky might hit it off. The move does make sense though; what about CCV?

I'm home from our January girl's trip. We had SUCH a good time and I was able to try some new things like the Skyliner, Rise of the Resistance, and tried quite a few new to me restaurants.

Today I need to keep catching up on laundry and messes around here, but tonight I will go through and update roll call.

Hi all. Moved our trip from August to July when free dining was released. We will be at AKL July 7th-13th. 180 days was yesterday and I had no problems getting anything. Hoping this means crowds won't be too bad, we've never been in July.
Added to roll call, welcome! Just left from AKL Wednesday - so beautiful and loved the food at Boma and Jiko!

June 28-July 6...Usually a BC/YC family, but I wasn't quick enough to snag a room in either resort for free dining this year (a necessity when all three kids are considered disney adults), so we are going to be staying in a Riviera Deluxe Studio! I'm excited to try out a new resort :). I'm a teacher, so summer it is for my family!
Welcome! Beautiful resort, stopped by the Skyliner station just to check it out.

Updated!
We just switched back to Bay Lake Tower from the BCV, and also changed our dates to July 2-July 10th. I'm making myself crazy with checking and changing things!
Lol, you have been updated.

Oh that's too bad! Was looking forward to meeting him and thought he and Ricky might hit it off. The move does make sense though; what about CCV?

Annnndddd now, Nicholas may actually come. I'm happy about this but super bummed we gave up BCV now :sad2: Whatever. It's going to be fine :rolleyes1

CCV 1-bedroom only has one bathroom. Even with just the four of us, the extra bathroom is nice.

Someday maybe just Mike and I will stay there :thumbsup2

I did a terrible thing...AP-itis struck again, and I booked the Poly for the July 4th weekend. Partner and I already have a big blowout CL trip there in May. Discount was too good though! And I want to get out of NY for the 4th and watch the fireworks in person instead of livestreaming them at home. It’s also a secret early birthday present for my partner, she thinks I’m going solo but when we go in May I’m upgrading her hopper ticket to an AP.

Add us to the July 2020! Originally had us scheduled for August (the heat does not bother us), but then free dining came out, so I shifted it. I also started out with a 10 day trip at a Moderate Resort, paying OOP for dining, hopper passes (a must for us), and now all my kids (plus a girlfriend) are all Disney adults, the cost was quite high (about $18,000). So, moved it to July 7-14 (dh decided he did not want to use up all is vacation time on 1 trip), moved to a value resort (I know they are small, we have stayed in them before) figuring we just need the bed, and our kids are now at a point where pool is in a priority nor is a midday break super necessary. So I got it for under $10,000 and that was with Hopper Plus, we have never done a water park at Disney with out kids, and now they are all old enough to manage it without me having anxiety about it, I figured why not. I am more of a "I am located here, I won't move, go do your thing, check in through out the day and stay with at least 1 sibling (buddy system always). We also upgraded to middle plan, since we love a sit down supper daily. It will have been 6 yrs since our last trip, we now have a 22yr old (at time of trip) and his 22yr old girlfriend, so it definitely added a different dynamic as far as getting one alcoholic drink per of age adult. I already purchased flights (although hoping they go down and get a credit) with SW, had 2 free flights (round trip) with points. Our oldest son and girlfriend are flying out of Philly, whereas we fly out of Hartford. Both flights are early, arriving at MCO at 8am for them, 9am for us. I wanted a nice full long day, flights home are 2:30pm (for them) and 4ish for us. Non stop direct of course. Looking forward to all the tips and tricks as it has been 6 yrs!

We have always wanted to do the Bon Voyage brrakfast... but where it is I can never really figure a good way to do it... I hope one day to eat there.
I am also hoping for the TS BBQ restaurant... it looks like so much fun!

We may double down and do the Deluxe Dining Plan and if we do, it's a TS breakfast everyday for sure in all the places you listed except Cinderella's Royal Table.
We love breakfasts so the DxDP is our best friend lol! We eat way to much while we are at WDW but for us that's half the fun :)

Dining opened for me today. I don't usually make many reservations this far out but we arrive in the evening on the 3rd and wanted to grab something plus see if the dessert party opened for the 4th (which it didn't). Have Beaches n Cream right now for the 3rd but might change to Narcoossee's and I'll book Toledo for one night but can't figure out any other plans just yet!

We have Beaches and Cream booked for the 3rd too! We're celebrating Alex's birthday on this trip and he requested it (along with Crystal Palace).

Just in time for me to change things again! 😂 On the last day of free dining I found a reservation for BWV, so I grabbed it. Moved our dates by one day- now 6/27-7/7. And I found BC open too, so it's now a BWV (6/27-7/2)/BC (7/2-7/7) split. I'm a little bummed about giving up the MK resort area completely, but the Epcot area is my favorite and I like the idea of being able to pop into Hollywood Studios easily the entire trip, since that's where all the new stuff will be.

We have always wanted to do the Bon Voyage brrakfast... but where it is I can never really figure a good way to do it...

I have the same issue with that one! I always put it on the list for restaurants but it never seems to fit in when I make plans

Took advantage of AP room discount for 7/5 thru 7/14 family trip to Caribbean Beach, super excited for family to experience Galaxy's Edge and Skyliner especially Rise of the Resistance. My wife was with me in Oct to celebrate our 20th anniversary so she experienced GE and Skyliner but not when I went solo in Dec for a few days to experience RotR and my kids haven't experience any of those yet. Not sure who is more excited , me or my 3 kids!

Does anyone know f they still have hold the event for the children to fight Darth Vader at HS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!