July 29- August 5 2019

Timhags

Mouseketeer
Will be at wdw the above dates looking for anyone who might want to do a monorail crawl ( would be my first ) or drinks in Disney springs

Keep me posted. I'm down to meet new people's. I added on extra park days to my original plan because of the new summer one world ticket, but can change anything. Great part of going solo

Keep me posted. I'm down to meet new people's. I added on extra park days to my original plan because of the new summer one world ticket, but can change anything. Great part of going solo

Will do 😊

And yeah~ that is one of the best parts about soloing, traveling with people who are different tastes in what you enjoy to do at theme parks can be a /bit/ annoying.

Yup I'm officially going Aug 1 - 3~

I'm at All-Star music (I think it's music....). I don't have much planned right now (it's sort-of last minute), but the H20 party at TL on the 1st after check in and stuff, prob hit Disney springs before going to TL, MK on the 2nd, and we are still deciding if we are gonna go to AK or HS on the 3rd (tho I do have reservations for Ohana's that morning tho.)

I'm kinda going with some friends who aren't that much into Disney (or at least they aren't as into it as I am so 🤷‍♀️ )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!