July 3rd fireworks plan

LiamsDISMom

Mouseketeer
We are planning to see Magic Kingdom July 3rd fireworks this year. I booked too late to get something like California Grill so am trying to figure out best plan that doesn't have me staking out a spot several hours in advance. Debating between a few choices. Looking for opinions on best option. Taking cost out of equation, since the fireworks for July 4 celebration are our priority on this trip. Looking for opinions on which vantage point gets you the best effect.

1. In park dessert party with Plaza garden viewing (although this has not opened up for booking so it's still up in the air) Also we have Frozen dessert party the following night.

2. Narccoossee reservation and watching from deck outside. Is this going to be too crowded?

3. Pontoon boat out of Contemporary. Is this too far away from castle or is it better because of the 360 fireworks?

Thanks so much!

Well we are waiting to book the July 3 plaza party and have already booked July 4 Frozen Party st Epcot. So for us having the good uncrowded-ish views are worth the money. That being said probably will get more savory items and drinks to balance out all those sweets. Paying more for the view than anything.

The last few July 3rds, we've had dinner in Be Our Guest and then stayed right around there until the fireworks. We've always thought it was a great viewing spot.

I posted in another thread that was kind of older on this, but wanted to see if you knew the answer. I was told all the boats, both sizes have audio. The cast member double checked to confirm and both of the descriptions specifically included audio. It seems this is newer. Do you know for sure if they do?

I posted in another thread that was kind of older on this, but wanted to see if you knew the answer. I was told all the boats, both sizes have audio. The cast member double checked to confirm and both of the descriptions specifically included audio. It seems this is newer. Do you know for sure if they do?

All MK fireworks cruise boats have piped-in audio of the shows.
It did not start out that way, but now has been true for many years.

Just curious, since for 7/3 and 7/4 they use the island in the middle of the Seven Seas Lagoon as a launch point (which mirrors the fireworks shot from the traditional spot behind the MK), does anyone know if that impacts where they park the boats/pontoons on fireworks cruises? The normal spot is sort of pretty close to that island.

Just curious, since for 7/3 and 7/4 they use the island in the middle of the Seven Seas Lagoon as a launch point (which mirrors the fireworks shot from the traditional spot behind the MK), does anyone know if that impacts where they park the boats/pontoons on fireworks cruises? The normal spot is sort of pretty close to that island.

In 2016 we parked between that island and the Poly marina for the July 3rd show. There were probably at least five boats parked together as a group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter