July 4 2020

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
Trying to plan a family celebration for the holiday week. Is the firework show on 7/3 and 7/4 the same at the Magic Kingdom? Do any of the other parks do the same firework show on these nights? TIA

They also do it on the 4th. The article that you included states the same thing. That was the day that they sold TOTWL access this year.
Sorry for the confusion. I was intending to say that in addition to several July 4th events, MK duplicates their fireworks on July 3. So to see MK and Epcot, you would need to see MK on July 3. (And Epcot on July 4)

Sorry for the confusion. I was intending to say that in addition to several July 4th events, MK duplicates their fireworks on July 3. So to see MK and Epcot, you would need to see MK on July 3. (And Epcot on July 4)

Yes. I agree with that plan. And as this is a DVC forum, I'm pretty sure that the BLT stays are still only good on the 3rd for TOTWL, and that it is no longer good for anybody but paying customers on 12/31 and 7/4.

And, nobody knows exactly what Epcot will do, as illuminations is gone and a new show should be in place by then. The 4th special of that show would be the first time that would be shown. That would be my vote for the night of the 4th. Itll probably be crowded with it being the show's first time, though.

This is great to know! We will also be there over the 4th. I'll definitely have to plan MK for the 3rd and then Epcot for the 4th.

We also go over the Fourth!

BLT to begin our stay, and we do head up to TOTW on the third, usually. This year we had great fireworks viewing from our standard studio villa, so we stayed there! Then we head to BCV and Epcot for the Fourth and a few days afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!