July 4th Fireworks Display, Epcot or Sea World?

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Based upon our past 4th of July trips, give Epcot’s version a big nod over the MK offering. Unfortunately, wasn’t able to secure FP for Illuminations this year. We do still enjoy MK’s special show, but do it on the 3rd. It’s all good.

However, with the free military tix offer this year, wondering if Sea World’s might be a good option as they have the paid add on option to reserve shows/seats. Regardless, thinking they may have a smaller crowd between the three parks?

Hoping somebody here has experienced the special/extended July 4th fireworks at both Epcot & SW and can share their opinion as to how the shows stack up

Edit: via search did find this info from Orlando Sentinel re last year’s SW offering. Sounds like they did amp it up but not referenced as such on this year’s SW web site:confused3

SeaWorld Orlando will have back-to-back sky shows on Wednesday with “Ignite” at 9:30 p.m. and its special 4th of July production at 9:45 p.m.

Last edited:
I've chosen to spend New Year's eve at SW twice over Disney purely based on crowd levels. I haven't been to SeaWorld on the fourth of July, but purely based on a numbers game, that is where I would go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!