July 4th Week

Jakesmom1

The Tag Fairy shows herself to no one
Whose going July 4th week, and whats the first attraction you will be running to?

:cheer2:

i will be making a mad dash to IT'S A SMALL WORLD. please don't throw things at me. i really missed it last year when it was getting a makeover. it's just one of those things that really screams DISNEY to me.

We'll head for Mission:Space first - this year with motion sickness medicine!
We rode it last year and for the first time on any ride ever, I thought I would disgrace myself! :earseek:

Well be there.....with two 5 year olds and a 2 year old.........I'm guessing Dumbo.......

We'll be there that week but won't be at MK on the 4th - we're not that crazy! FIrst thing we'll be running for is Tinkerbelle's treasures to wake up Tinkerbelle!

I'll be heading straight to SGE to smell the "famous" chilli dog burp! LOL Ive read so much about it I def. gotta try it! After that Splash Mountain right away...Hopefully we'll get soaked! :banana:

Stitch is so cute :p I hope the ride isn't as bad as I've read.

My almost 3 yr old would insist on Dumbo ,first to be followed by its a small world.

We arrive on the 4th. I plan to hit Soarin' first. I've already done Mission Space, and I'm ready to blast off again.

We may wait until later in the week, since I'm sure there will be a larger crowd on the 4th.

Sturg said:
We arrive on the 4th. I plan to hit Soarin' first. I've already done Mission Space, and I'm ready to blast off again.

You're braver than I am...I still can't get myself to ride MS. :sad2:

Our first full day at the parks is 07/03/05. We will be at MGM to ride the Rock n Roll Roller Coaster and than on to TT. It can't get here soon enough. :Pinkbounc pirate:

We'll be there! :goodvibes: I haven't decided what attraction we're rushing to first ACK!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter