July 6th, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral

We are booked! This is our first Disney Cruise, after strong recommendations from our ABD travelers. I've read about the FE program. Does anyone know if there is a group starting?

We are booked! This is our first Disney Cruise, after strong recommendations from our ABD travelers. I've read about the FE program. Does anyone know if there is a group starting?
You will not be disappointed! I'm sure someone will start an FE group!

Just booked! Moved my original cruise in December to this one! DH and DA will be first time cruisers!

Ok people, awfully quiet. I know the cruise is 6 months away but I can't stand it! Fingers crossed that someone will start an FE group. Pretty please!!

Ok people, awfully quiet. I know the cruise is 6 months away but I can't stand it! Fingers crossed that someone will start an FE group. Pretty please!!
There’s an FB group you can join :) there’s an FE group sign up already there if you’re interested:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!