July ADR's do you get seated on time?

itradehilton

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting the mouse in July and have our ADR's in place now I just need to know do you really get seated near the time of your ADR during one the busyiest times of the year? We have both lunch and dinner ADR's in the parks and around the Epoct resorts.

NOt necessarily. It depends how busy they are and if the table are turning over as quickly as they expect .... and on a whole lot of other factors. You seriously increase your chances of being seated on time by checking in early though. :)

If you have experience during the July 4th weekend how long did you wait for your ADR? I know it varies I'm just trying to get a rough estimate so I know if I need to bring extra entertainment with me for DS.

Some restaurants are worse than others. We have always had to wait at 50's Prime Time, but we have never waited more than a few minutes at Crystal Palace (others have, though). I think O'Hana is known for longish waits. It probably depends more on the timing of your reservation than the restaurant, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter