• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July & August? Crowds?

BeverlyJ

Little Natasha is my world.
Hi there

Booking our annual trip to France (usually visit September) & as DD will be starting school :teacher: we need to go earlier.

I am having difficulty finding crowd details for July - August. I know that French kids break up for hols on 2nd July,but I have had conflicting info about where they do and don't go!!! :confused3

HELP PLEASE?

Thanks so much.

Heading ourselves this year beginning of July. :cool1:

Last year went middle of August. Parks were busy in the afternoons, but if you get early for opening you can beat the rush :flower:
Weekends the park fairly swells with numbers, but the atmosphere increases also.

If you want to see fireworks then aim for 14th July onwards when park opening extends to 11.00pm. Prior to that park closes at 8.00pm

Reid

Cyrano said:
If you want to see fireworks then aim for 14th July onwards when park opening extends to 11.00pm. Peior to that park closes at 8.00pm

Reid

Thanks for poting that - Just looked at the official DLRP website ans saw that the summer opening times for Disneyland Resort Paris don't come into effect until July 15th - the day we were due to leave! That would mean that for the 3 nights we are there the park would close at 8pm instead of 11pm - not good! I have phoned to change our booking to the week after - we are now staying in the Santa Fe instead of the Cheyenne and even then we are now paying £150 more - it also means we won't be there for Denise's (the Wife) birthday but at least we will have longer in the parks so we can eat at normal dinner times instead of eating main meals in the afternoon. Those extra hours make so much difference to us - had to change the booking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter