July Crowds

We are taking our first July trip this year. I'm very curious to see how it goes! We are going to be summer people now, as I don't want to take my kid out of school.
We are going this July too. Went 2 years ago at the end of July & remember crowds being ok.

We have went in July and August and truly it can be unpredictable as other have said July 3 and 4 we avoided the parks but the rest was great and the one year we had some amazing weather... if fact one day it was in the mid 70's and breezy.. perfect day I know rare but it happens.... Another year we went mid July and it was hot did not rain for days --bad in that heat as the sidewalks become heaters-- and it was crowded. We have had similar in August weeks that were in past not crowded were sometimes crowded-- last year the very last week of August which in general it is empty was not the case....

I went last July and the crowds weren't too bad but the weather kind of stunk. Lots of thunderstorms that kept shutting down rides and every time my kids wanted to go in the pool, they would close it. We had no luck.

We are going again this July and I hope it's better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter