• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July DLP Quiz - Question 22 **Answer added**

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Good evening!! I'm sure you are all looking forward to weekend, and some of us now have the joy of the Summer Holidays ahead!! Tonight's question is -

What was the original concept name of Walt Disney Studios Park?

Good luck!

oooo errrr - not sure about this one :rolleyes1

PM sent :)

The original name was to be Disney-MGM Studios Paris. From 1999 it was decided on Disney Studios Paris, but on opening the park was called Walt Disney Studios Paris, with the Paris then remove shortly afterwards!!

With apologies and thanks to PATMAGIC for blatantly copying one of his questions!!

When I googled, it came up with PATMAGIC's quiz, and the answer on there was Disney MGM Studios Europe. Is this acceptable? I'm a bit confused how I came up with a different answer from the same site!!!!!

Oooooops SO sorry!! :blush: Rest assured, I meant Disney-MGM Studios Europe. I was in a big rush when I posted the answer - obviously not a good idea!!

Then again, I could say that the QM is always right, and that you're now just heckling me!!!! :teeth: Note to self - never again do a quiz where a mother and daughter are competing against each other!! ;)

Bexx said:
Oooooops SO sorry!! :blush: Rest assured, I meant Disney-MGM Studios Europe. I was in a big rush when I posted the answer - obviously not a good idea!!

Then again, I could say that the QM is always right, and that you're now just heckling me!!!! :teeth: Note to self - never again do a quiz where a mother and daughter are competing against each other!! ;)
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And of course you are always right!!!!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter