June 12 - 15, 2003 Wonder Cruisers

DisneyDadFaNaTic

How Do I Buy a House on Main Street?
Hello!

Is anyone going to be traveling on the June 12 - 15 Wonder Cruise?

We will be there. We consist of myself (32), DW (32), and DS(5).

This will be my DW and I's second cruise and my DS's first cruise. He is very excited.

Looking forward to hearing from any other DISers who may be sailing.

Disneydadfanatic

Is no one going with us?

I'm feeling unloved.

It would be a shame to have Mickey all to ourselves ;)

We'll be there too! DH, DW(me), dd(18), dd(16), dd(15), dm, dd, ds, and dbil. We're celebrating dd graduation. It's our first ever cruise and we can't wait! Don't know who's more excited dd's or myself!

Welcome to the DIS tjosmith! And we are looking forward to seeing you all and daddylonglegs and Mrs. Longlegs on the ship! Maybe we should have a mini DIS meet! Whatta ya say - wear your green ribbon to the Castaway Party and we'll watch for you all!

elemusing and DisneyDadFanatic

Yea! I'm so excited that other people from the DIS world are going.

For the first timers, we hope that this cruise will be as wonderful for you as our first time was for us.

Congrats on the graduation of your DD, tjosmith! You guys must be awesome parents to supply a graduation present like this. I think I got a phone (cheap phone) from my parents. (ha)

Daddylonglegs - Cruising without the kids is incredible as well. This will be our first trip with our DS (5). We went in 2000 and left him with his Nanny (grandma - not Poppins), we had a wonderful time. I love my son dearly, but gosh sometimes you just need a break.

It's great to hear from both of you. I hope that we will keep up communication and get to meet you on board! I don't get to check the DIS boards as often as I like during the week, but my DW (elemusing) checks it every day. If you have any questions we would be more than happy to try and help. We don't have a whole lot of experience, but we have enough reading material to sail the ship.

Thanks for the posts!

disneydadfanatic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter