June 14, 2019 Dream Double Dip Cruise Meet

We are planning on doing a 5 night WDW pre-stay before the cruise. Waiting for my TA to have 2019 packages open up. Does anyone have any idea when this will be? I had heard June so, hopefully, it will be soon!

I wanted to share my recent experience booking the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport hotel for the night before the cruise, June 13, 2019. I priced shopped hard, using all sorts of travel websites and using A variety of discount codes (AAA, govt, Corporate, etc.) and the best price I found was through Disney Cruise Line. Some of the websites showed no availability for that date at all. By booking through DCL we were able to get a room for 3, 2 adults and one teenager (who thinks he is an adult), tax, title and license, all in for $212.00.

I contacted the Hyatt directly in my price shopping, their price was $324.00 and they informed me that some construction was planned for that time period, so many of their rooms would be unavailable.

Just so you know...

I wanted to share my recent experience booking the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport hotel for the night before the cruise, June 13, 2019. I priced shopped hard, using all sorts of travel websites and using A variety of discount codes (AAA, govt, Corporate, etc.) and the best price I found was through Disney Cruise Line. Some of the websites showed no availability for that date at all. By booking through DCL we were able to get a room for 3, 2 adults and one teenager (who thinks he is an adult), tax, title and license, all in for $212.00.

I contacted the Hyatt directly in my price shopping, their price was $324.00 and they informed me that some construction was planned for that time period, so many of their rooms would be unavailable.

Just so you know...
That’s great info! Thanks!

I learned recently that Disney Cruise Line now requires everyone who is staying at the MCO Hyatt and plans to have the hotel to transfer their luggage to Disney Cruise Line, that they must notify DCL no later than three days before the cruise. Disney Cruise Line will then send a list to MCO Hyatt regarding guests that are eligible for the transfers.

If you fail to do this you will have to take your own luggage to the bus check in or pay MCO Hyatt staff to take it to the DCL check in. This is just an FYI for cruisers who have used MCO Hyatt in the past and this policy was not in place.

Heads up to anyone planning to stay at the airport Hyatt before the cruise - their luggage transfer plan has changed.

This will be our first time on a Disney cruise. We travel a ton as a family, but rarely cruise. Hoping my kids will enjoy it... My 13 year old DD and 16 year old DS are very skeptical about the Teen/Tween clubs. Hoping you all can help!

This will be our first time on a Disney cruise. We travel a ton as a family, but rarely cruise. Hoping my kids will enjoy it... My 13 year old DD and 16 year old DS are very skeptical about the Teen/Tween clubs. Hoping you all can help!
Welcome Aboard! It’s going to be a great cruise!
Our teen really loved the tween club, the Edge. He really wanted to be old enough to go to Vibe, the teen club, too.
We are taking this cruise so that he can go to the Vibe teen club before he ages out.

There are always planned activities the tween/teen can take part in, but at the same time, there is plenty of just chill space if that’s what they want to too. Their own private club, video games, other kids their own age they can relate to, a late night close time, the freedom to come and go as they please, there are many ways to enjoy the teen clubs. It’s totally up to the teen what kind of experience they want to have with the club. They even have their own private space and activities on Castaway Cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!