June 2018 1 Bedroom Villa

94bruin

DIS Veteran
Hi -

Is it too late to try to rent points for a 1 bedroom villa the first week of June?

Also, I see that a lot of people make room requests. Are room requests honored only for DVC members? What if you book a villa straight through the Aulani website? Can you still request a certain room type?

Thanks!

Too late? You won't know unless you go ahead and check the various rental sites.

As far as room requests go, Aulani tries to honor all room requests no matter the source.

Just checked. 1 bedroom ov is available for 6 nights june1-6. You will have to act fast though.

Thank you!

Last night, I put in a request for June 1-8 through a rental site. If it's not available the entire time, will they let me know that I can get it for a shorter amount of time? It's my first time renting points. Should I just put in a new request for the shorter amount of time (this site doesn't charge you upfront for checking.)

Thank you!

Last night, I put in a request for June 1-8 through a rental site. If it's not available the entire time, will they let me know that I can get it for a shorter amount of time? It's my first time renting points. Should I just put in a new request for the shorter amount of time (this site doesn't charge you upfront for checking.)
Maybe send a note that states you would consider a shorter stay or send a new request if it is free. Your first request could very well be declined

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!