June 2018 discount watch

Disney has released room discounts from June 11 through August 1, 2018, but I can't seem to order a room.

I am on hold waiting for a Disney cast member since I can't get anything on line.

Well there is no availability for any of my nights for the room discount special for Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - Sunday, June 17, 2018

Incredible Summer Room Offer

Book Through
May 22, 2018

Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights June 11 through August 1, 2018

Ask about great rates for stays most nights May 28 to June 10, 2018 and August 2 to August 30, 2018.

Important Details

• Save up to 25% for stays most nights June 11 through August 1, 2018 when you book by May 22, 2018.
    • Save up to 20% for stays most nights June 11 through August 1, 2018 when you book by August 1, 2018.
    • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
    • Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
    • Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
    • Advance reservations required.
    • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
    • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
    • To book by phone, call (407) 939-7739† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.

Last edited:
I'm planning a trip from June 3rd to the 13th. Anyone know if I can use the previous spring offer for dates through the 10th and then the new offer for the 11th and 12th?

I'm planning a trip from June 3rd to the 13th. Anyone know if I can use the previous spring offer for dates through the 10th and then the new offer for the 11th and 12th?
No, you can't use 2 offers. I previously had the spring offer for the 10th, but changed to the Summer offer for the 11th through the 16th.

There are no discounts for Pop Century - only the All Star resorts are included for the Value resorts.

Conveniently on the day parking charges start to apply....

That was pretty much guaranteed to be the case. That said, even with paying for parking I'm saving $683 for our June AoA stay and the parking will only cost me $91 total. I would think that in almost every case people will come out way ahead taking the discounted rates and paying for parking, if needed.

My travel agent is working on mine. Were you able to "apply" the discount to your existing reservation, or did you have to make a new one? Prices have increased since I made my original reservation last summer, so I'm hoping she can apply it. Either way, money saved!!

My travel agent is working on mine. Were you able to "apply" the discount to your existing reservation, or did you have to make a new one? Prices have increased since I made my original reservation last summer, so I'm hoping she can apply it. Either way, money saved!!

My TA just applied it to my original reservation.

I tried and the same reservation will cost more any way I try it!!

I was under the impression that you can but you have to make two reservations.

There are no discounts for Pop Century - only the All Star resorts are included for the Value resorts.

Yes there is because I just got it. Pop Century - June 29 arrival, check out on July 4th. I saved 165.00 over my current no discount reservation. And I was able to do it online so I wouldn't have to sit on hold forever.

I won't have a car so parking charges wouldn't apply I would think.

Do you think the parking charges will apply if your original reservation was made months ago but the modification was done today (the day parking takes effect)?

Do you think the parking charges will apply if your original reservation was made months ago but the modification was done today (the day parking takes effect)?
I have read where people called in to ask and were told that modifying an existing reservation would not cause the parking fee to be applied as long as the original trip was booked before March 21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter