June 2018 discount watch

I'm planning a trip from June 3rd to the 13th. Anyone know if I can use the previous spring offer for dates through the 10th and then the new offer for the 11th and 12th?

I was under the impression that you can but you have to make two reservations.

I agree with ArielSRL. I'm pretty sure you can do it, it just has to be 2 separate reservations. We had that issue 2 years ago and were going to have to book the first 3 days under the Spring promotion and the last 4 days under the summer promotion. There was no guarantee that we would be able to stay in the same room for both reservations. We were debating whether to shift our dates just so they all fell in the Summer promotion but I somehow ended up with a PIN/UOC that was the same as the Summer Deal but included all of our dates *and* was available for a Nemo Suite at AoA (there were no Nemo suites available for the Summer deal so we had switched to Lion King).

Like I said, it was 2 years ago that we were going to do this, so things may have changed. But I don't see how Disney can tell you that you *can't* make 2 separate reservations for back-to-back stays. And it will also depend on whether or not the Spring promotion is still available.

It's showing a message asking if I want offer for Canadians when I click on "no" offer disappears.

That happened to me, too. Then I noticed that my "country" (at the top of the page next to my sign-in info...blue typeface) had been changed to Canada. Once I changed it back to the United States it was fine. Must have been a glitch with Disney. Shocking.

If one has an AP, would they be better off waiting until they release those summer discounts?

Interesting, I WAS able to apply the discount to our WL CL stay, but when I looked at online it showed no availability! I was ready with a whole new resort, but got it applied!
That was a savings, though not as much as I thought it would be, still good. I also checked the first part of our trip (we have a split), but it was more. I had gotten in on the earlier value resort deal where you get a meal deal and upgraded it to dining plan, and that plan was cheaper, so I left the package part of our trip alone, just getting the discount applied to the room only part of the split.

If one has an AP, would they be better off waiting until they release those summer discounts?

I'm an AP holder. I've had a room booked for months because I didn't want to risk my top choice being booked. My TA applied the current discount to my reservation yesterday, and I'm holding out hope for a better AP discount.

I just got an email with a pin code for 30% off, but it's only for BWI. I have zero desire to stay there! Ugh come on Disney.

Couldn't get any of the promos to apply to our June stay at Copper Creek Villas. It's our first trip to WDW and my wife is set on that resort/room so I was bummed we were missing out on saving a bit of money at a different resort. Kept checking at random and today the Incredible Summer Room Offer showed as available. Took some effort, multiple errors at checkout, a failed attempt at calling (they said there were no offers available for CCV) and I finally got it to go through online. Saves us $54/night which isn't huge but I'm so happy to have gotten it to work.

I have a room only reservation at Disney Pop Century Resort in June 2018 that I made three months ago. No promos or discounts available for standard view or any view when I research online. The only change is that I have seen the nightly rate go up a little for my nights. I didn't realize that they increased rates like that. I am still hoping for a room discount or AP room discount for June 2018. And this is all online checking and not by phone calls.

Okay. I have been checking on MyDisneyExperience for a special discount in June 2018 and it had always said no availability. But, about two hours ago it excepted my reservation under "Special Offer: Incredible Summer Room Offer."
So my rates dropped from:
Rate Per Night Date

$154.00 June 13 Wednesday

$154.00 June 14 Thursday

$180.00 June 15 Friday

$180.00 June 16 Saturday

To
$137.60 June 13 Wednesday

$137.60 June 14 Thursday

$158.40 June 15 Friday

$158.40 June 16 Saturday

I tried duplicating it, but it was a no go.

I have kept both reservations just in case it was a true glitch and they deny in the future the new discounted rate.

I even tried adding two days, but it didn't work and wanted to charge me more per day than the first reservation.

I guess that I got lucky at the right time.

I really don't have an answer.

I'll keep looking for the Annual Pass discount.

It would be nice if I could add a couple of more days.

I have a room only reservation at Disney Pop Century Resort in June 2018 that I made three months ago. No promos or discounts available for standard view or any view when I research online. The only change is that I have seen the nightly rate go up a little for my nights. I didn't realize that they increased rates like that. I am still hoping for a room discount or AP room discount for June 2018. And this is all online checking and not by phone calls.
Normally they do not increase room rates for the year, after they initially release them. For some reason, Disney has done it this year.

Okay. I have been checking on MyDisneyExperience for a special discount in June 2018 and it had always said no availability. But, about two hours ago it excepted my reservation under "Special Offer: Incredible Summer Room Offer."
So my rates dropped from:
Rate Per Night Date

$154.00 June 13 Wednesday

$154.00 June 14 Thursday

$180.00 June 15 Friday

$180.00 June 16 Saturday

To

$137.60 June 14 Thursday

$158.40 June 15 Friday

$158.40 June 16 Saturday

I tried duplicating it, but it was a no go.

I have kept both reservations just in case it was a true glitch and they deny in the future the new discounted rate.

I even tried adding two days, but it didn't work and wanted to charge me more per day than the first reservation.

I guess that I got lucky at the right time.

I really don't have an answer.

I'll keep looking for the Annual Pass discount.

It would be nice if I could add a couple of more days.
You are not the first I have heard say that they could not find a discount for their reservation that was currently booked, then all of a sudden could (recently). No idea if it was a glitch or just a quick adding in of some more rooms on the discount (that obviously went very fast) or what.

Thank you, ArielSRL. I don't know why either. Maybe Disney is adding dates or maybe people are cancelling reservations to take the AP discount.

Normally they do not increase room rates for the year, after they initially release them. For some reason, Disney has done it this year.

You are not the first I have heard say that they could not find a discount for their reservation that was currently booked, then all of a sudden could (recently). No idea if it was a glitch or just a quick adding in of some more rooms on the discount (that obviously went very fast) or what.

First, thank you, Tall Todd for the update.

I chose Disney Pop Century Resort again and I used the AP discount for the new dates and reservations.

Notice that one reservation is "Passholder Summer Room Offer" with "Standard Room".

And the other reservation is "Incredible Summer Room Offer" with "Preferred Room"

I could never find a "Standard Room" for both reservations, and that is why the cost is different.
I will keep trying to find the "Standard Room" on my other reservation.

When I go online to MyDisneyExperience sometimes I would see no Annual Pass Discount and sometime different dates not available. I don't know why.

I used the top of the page and clicked on "Places To Stay" to search for resort and then rooms, I did not always see the Annual Pass Discount.

Whenever I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and clicked on "Special Offers", I was able to see the Annual Pass Discount each time.

They may have fixed this or maybe it is just my computer.

Once I see the resort that I wanted with the discount, the room is either not available or you may have to buy an upgraded room at a higher price. That is what happened to me.

Here is what they charged for a "Standard View" and "Preferred View" for the following dates:

Disney's Pop Century Resort made 04/10/2018 2040

Special Offer: "Passholder Summer Room Offer"

Resort Confirmation Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Friday, June 22, 2018 - Friday, June 29, 2018

"Standard Room"

$147.20 June 22 Friday

$147.20 June 23 Saturday

$126.40 June 25 Sunday

$126.40 June 26 Monday

$126.40 June 27 Tuesday

$126.40 June 28 Wednesday

$126.40 June 29 Thursday

$926.40 Room Price Summary

$115.82 Tax

$1,042.22 Total Order Price

- $165.61 Deposit Due Today 04/10/2018 2040 PAID

$876.61 Due at Check-In

My other reservation for four days is:

Special Offer: "Incredible Summer Room Offer"

Resort Confirmation Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disney's Pop Century Resort

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - Sunday, June 17, 2018

"Preferred Room"

$137.60 June 14 Thursday

$158.40 June 15 Friday

$158.40 June 16 Saturday

$592.00 Room Price Summary

$ 74.02 Tax

$666.02 Total Order Price

- $154.81

$511.21 Due at Check-In

The following are RACK RATES ONLY. I hope to get the AP discount with a standard view instead of the Preferred View on one of the reservations.

RACK RATE ONLY Standard Room

Standard Room

1 Adult

Rate Per Night

$158.00 June 13 Wednesday

$158.00 June 14 Thursday

$184.00 June 15 Friday

$184.00 June 16 Saturday

$684.00 Room Price

$85.50 Tax

$769.50 Total Order Price

RACK RATE ONLY Preferred Room

Preferred Room

1 Adult

$172.00 June 13 Wednesday

$172.00 June 14 Thursday

$198.00 June 15 Friday

$198.00 June 16 Saturday

$740.00 Room Price

$ 92.50 Tax

$832.50 Total Order Price

RACK RATE ONLY Standard Room

Friday, June 22, 2018 - Friday, June 29, 2018

Standard Room

1 Adult

$184.00 June 22 Friday

$184.00 June 23 Saturday

$158.00 June 24 Sunday

$158.00 June 25 Monday

$158.00 June 26 Tuesday

$158.00 June 27 Wednesday

$158.00 June 28 Thursday

$1,158.00 Room Price

$ 144.75 Tax

$1,302.75 Total Order Price

I hope everyone finds what they want.

Last edited:
I know that you must be tired of posting, but I am so happy that I finally got the Annual Pass Discount correct prices and Standard View that I wanted.

I also decided to cancel my split reservations. I made a reservation with all of the nights in a row.

The Sunday through Thursday nights were $126.40 for Pop Century Resort Standard View and
The Friday and Sunday nights were $147.20 for Pop Century Resort Standard View

Previously the same nights for weekend were as high as $158.00 and I knew that wasn't correct.

Other times the Standard View wasn't available and sometimes none of the views were not available.

So keep trying each day and I hope everyone gets the resort and nights and price that they want.

Ray

I also recently had some minor success. I was booked at POR in a garden view room, no discount. We hadn’t been able to get one, and none of the options at other resorts were going to improve our experience or save us money, so we stayed put. On a whim, I checked POFQ. We are still in a garden view room there, but are saving $110. I’m shocked to be saving money there, as I know it is rarely discounted. I think we may end up liking it better for a variety of reasons, so I’m pretty excited about the change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!