June 2019 Check In

Having a lovely day at California Adventure. Crowds don't feel that bad and the weather is great. So excited to visit Galaxy's Edge tomorrow morning! :)

I'm super excited about the news of reservations for Oga's Cantina starting the 24th. Our SWGE reservation is for the 23rd from 5-9, but I wasn't sure if we'd be able to do the Cantina, or if we'd want to spend so much of our time waiting. We'll have 4 park days after that, and I'm hoping with 4 days to try, I'll be able to secure a reservation for the Cantina.

Bright Suns everyone

Day 22 of the reservation system for anyone wishing to visit Batuu.

After today there is only 2 days left of the current reservation system.

Anyone who who will be in Disneyland on Monday and onwards, please check out the first post of this thread. There is important HOW TO information for visiting Batuu, Olgas Cantina and Savis workshop

Rising Moons everyone,
a bit late today with the update for Batuu.. because I am now in California :cheer2:

I arrived this evening at LAX after a 10 hour flight, for the first part of my holiday. I will be heading over to Anaheim next weekend.

Today was the second last day for the reservation system for anyone wishing to visit Batuu.

Rising Moons everyone,
a bit late today with the update for Batuu.. because I am now in California :cheer2:

I arrived this evening at LAX after a 10 hour flight, for the first part of my holiday. I will be heading over to Anaheim next weekend.

Today was the second last day for the reservation system for anyone wishing to visit Batuu.

Thats exciting, glad you arrived safely. We are on same flight a week today, looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Bright Suns everyone

wow, the last day of the reservation system for anyone wishing to visit Batuu.
That 24 days went fast.

Thats exciting, glad you arrived safely. We are on same flight a week today, looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

wow, really, I dont seem to have you listed, what are your dates and where are you staying? My park dates are Sunday 30 June, Monday 1 July , Tuesday 2 July

Some updates

Soarin Over California has been extended into July

The new look Fliks Flyers , moved from Bugs Land to Pixar Pier and rethemed to Inside Out Emotional Whilwind is in final testing stages, so keep an eye out for unanounced soft opening.

Reminder for any wishing to visit Batuu tomorrow Monday 24 , please check the first post of this thread for important information regarding enter into the land and the reservation system for Savis Workshop and Olgas Cantina

Last edited:
Bright Suns everyone

wow, the last day of the reservation system for anyone wishing to visit Batuu.
That 24 days went fast.

wow, really, I dont seem to have you listed, what are your dates and where are you staying? My park dates are Sunday 30 June, Monday 1 July , Tuesday 2 July

Some updates

Soarin Over California has been extended into July

The new look Fliks Flyers , moved from Bugs Land to Pixar Pier and rethemed to Inside Out Emotional Whilwind is in final testing stages, so keep an eye out for unanounced soft opening.

Reminder for any wishing to visit Batuu tomorrow Monday 24 , please check the first post of this thread for important information regarding enter into the land and the reservation system for Savis Workshop and Olgas Cantina

We go to Burbank first and are finishing at Disney 9th to 14th July! I am on the July thread 😁

Bright Suns everyone

And we are off, Star Wars Galaxys Edge is now open to everyone.

Here is just a brief summary of this mornings proceedings.
  1. You could get in the virtual queue for Savis and Olgas from approx 6.30am
  2. At 7.00am the reservation system opened, with time slots morning, afternoon and evening
  3. You need to put the names of the people in the party
  4. Olgas reservations were all gone by approx 7.30am
  5. Virtual queue / Boarding groups for entrance into the land started at 8.20am, the park opened at 8am
Its 8.34am as I am writing this and the wait time for Smugglers Run is showing as 180 minutes

For comparison, the next highest wait time is Big Thunder Mountain at 20 minutes and Peter Pan at 15 minutes

If you are visiting today, May The Force Be With You

Bright Suns everyone

Im on my way to Anaheim, woop woo

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for joining in. It was really great fun following everything in real time, and seeing everyone having such a great time in Batuu.

If you are in the parks Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, look out for me, I will have a Lime Green Mickey tied to my backpack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter