June 2019!

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
party:

I don't see a thread for June 2019, I hope this is okay! Who here is heading to Disneyworld in June? I'm a teacher, so my son and I will be there from June 2nd to June 6th. We're going to be staying at All Star Sports...he picked that one! I haven't booked anything yet, because I'm waiting on those Florida resident rates. Mousesavers says it should hit sometime in February. How convenient....that's when we get our refund too!

Anyone got FPs in their heads and ready to book when our time comes in April?

Leave your dates and I'll post them here

June DISers

ml sumner June 1st - June 7th
LovingPooh June 1st-June 8th
AggieDizzer June 1st-June 8th

DigitalOlli June 1st-June 8th
magrudersmakes3 June 1st-June 8th
Tiggerlover91 June 2nd-June 6th
ID_dismom June 2nd-June 11th
MinnieMSue June 2nd-June16th
Terpsichore June 7th-June 10th
Oneanne June 8th-June 14th
wmurphy June 8th-June 15th

Ostatecowboy June 9th-June 14th
diser_fam June 9th-June 15th
3DisneyBuggs June 11th-June 16th
JWoww June 15th-June 20th
lilpiglet97 June 15th - June 22nd
kappyfamily June 16th-June 23rd
gallmcduck June 16th-June 23rd
shaunj June 18th-June 24th
dstemm June 18th-June 25th
Dicentras June 19th-June 23rd
Mrs. W June 19th-June 26th
ama123 June 20th-June 27th
gg060571 June 22nd-July 2nd
emiliemtblanc June 25th-June 27th
3DisneyBuggs June 27th-July 3rd
Suejacken June 27th-July 3rd
disneydreamer1970 June 28th-July 2nd

Last edited:
party:

I don't see a thread for June 2019, I hope this is okay! Who here is heading to Disneyworld in June? I'm a teacher, so my son and I will be there from June 9th to June 13th. We're going to be staying at All Star Sports...he picked that one! I haven't booked anything yet, because I'm waiting on those Florida resident rates. Mousesavers says it should hit sometime in February. How convenient....that's when we get our refund too!

Anyone got FPs in their heads and ready to book when our time comes in April?

Leave your dates and I'll post them here

June DISers
Tiggerlover91 June 9-13
Hello! I am also a teacher, going in June but I’m a first-timer, surprising my family and heading down from Maine when we get out of school in LATE June. I’m already very excited and having so much fun planning. Happy New Year!

My family will be there June 1st - June 7th! We are staying at All Star Music. We booked a bounce back in October for free dining. We got our ADRs made now just patiently waiting to book our fast passes. We visit Disney every year, but this will be our first stay at All Star Music. Hoping for good weather and low crowds for us all!

That’s great! I don’t want to jinx all of us, but I felt very lucky getting all the ADRs I wanted, and even getting to be “choosy” and make changes a week later. I know other times of the year can be really hard for some ADRs. I am hearing that summer is tending to be less crowded (probably because of the heat and humidity!) so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for all of us June vacationers!
P.s.- for some reasons, Boatwrights is not available for ADR for parts of June. I normally might not have booked it, since I hear mixed reviews, but we’re staying at POR and I knew my husband would want to try it. Apparently the restaurant has no released availability yet.

Hello! I am also a teacher, going in June but I’m a first-timer, surprising my family and heading down from Maine when we get out of school in LATE June. I’m already very excited and having so much fun planning. Happy New Year!

:disrocks: :welcome:

Welcome to the DIS! This place is the absolute bomb! I discovered these boards 17 years ago before taking my, what would have been then 4th trip to Disney. You learn SO much here and there are some DISers who have very valuable advice with FP planning, rope drops, ADRs, and the like. I just came back a few about a half year ago when it was a definite on our summer trip. Even though I know most of the ins and outs of Disney, it helps to be here and read what others have to say. Do you have your dates yet so I can add you to the trip list?

That’s great! I don’t want to jinx all of us, but I felt very lucky getting all the ADRs I wanted, and even getting to be “choosy” and make changes a week later. I know other times of the year can be really hard for some ADRs. I am hearing that summer is tending to be less crowded (probably because of the heat and humidity!) so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for all of us June vacationers!
P.s.- for some reasons, Boatwrights is not available for ADR for parts of June. I normally might not have booked it, since I hear mixed reviews, but we’re staying at POR and I knew my husband would want to try it. Apparently the restaurant has no released availability yet.

Yes, summer does tend to be a bit "slower" than the other months and the heat has a lot to do with that. I live in Florida, so I'm used to it and know how to handle it when it becomes a bit too much. Also with the new Star Wars section opening in Hollywood Studios, that's going to bring the crowds in the later months. I believe it's supposed to open in October or November, so the parks are going to be NUTS then! I choose to NOT visit Disney during my Thanksgiving or Winter Breaks.....just not my choice. I need the warmer weather so my son can enjoy his pool time! :beach: I'm like you booked your ADRs already?? Duh! 180 days out...that's 6 months teacher lady! :rotfl2::rotfl2: My family just does quick service as we have a kosher diet that we follow. The dining plan really wouldn't benefit us with that being we only do one meal in Disney where we can get a microwaved kosher meal. The rest we eat offsite at one of the two kosher restaurants in the area! There are some kosher snacks we grab here and there...popcorn, dole whips, and the Mickey Ice Cream Bars, so that's a nice treat for us there!

Got your FP rides in your head and ready to go when our time comes up in April? Just let me know if you have any questions at all! I'll do the best I can to help! :cool1:

Hi :wave2: I have not posted in a long time, our dates are 15th June - 6th July, we are from the UK staying in POR. No ADRs for us this year as our free dining is counter service only. FP plans are in our discussions with family for now.

Hi :wave2: I have not posted in a long time, our dates are 15th June - 6th July, we are from the UK staying in POR. No ADRs for us this year as our free dining is counter service only. FP plans are in our discussions with family for now.

Welcome to my thread! And wow!!! You're going to be in Disney for 3 weeks??? :cool1::cool1:

June seems a long way off but more time to plan! My DS graduates middle school and my other 2 got trips to the world with me when they graduated so it is his turn. My older DS is coming because I can’t do coasters anymore and he needs a partner in fun. My DD has finals the week we are going so she will stay home. She got her own mother daughter trip for her bday in October so I dont feel too bad. Anyway we have the Grand Floridian booked and I am very excited. June 11 to the 16.

I have a group of 11 going from June 27th to July 3rd. We were lucky enough to get all the meals we wanted. We had to break up into two smaller groups for breakfast at Cinderella’s castle but it’s only a 10 min difference so it’s no big deal. Every other table service I was able to get all 11 of us together

My family will be there June 9-15. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. It's our first time staying there.

We booked the following ADR's:
Sun - Cali Grill Brunch
Mon - Sebastian's
Tue - San Angel Inn
Wed - Storybook Dining at AP
Thur - Mama Melrose
Fri - Trail's End

This will be our first time visiting in June. We've always went in either November or February, but my daughter is a Junior and has a tough class load this year and my son plays golf, basketball and baseball during the school year so June worked best. We are really excited about it! Hope everyone else has a great vacation!!!

My daughter and I will be at Pop with my friend and her son June 1-8. This is our first time at Pop for a full visit. I stayed less than 12 hours in 2013 for the Princess half when I couldn't get an extension at POR due to a snowstorm hitting us in the Midwest. I thought it was cute then and I am excited to try it out for a full visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!