** June 2020 Check In **

smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA) (DTD 7/09/20): Post Official News and Updates Here! KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR UPDATES!

*****************************************************************************************************************************
Disneyland summer vacation!!! Post your trip dates and hotel. I’ll update when possible. 😁

5/28-6/2 acpalmer VGC
5/29-6/5 DaniellePoppins Tropicana
5/30-6/1 Tedwash
5/31-6/2 Desert Girl VGC
5/31-6/3 kabbie VGC
5/31-6/3 RockchalkDex Worldmark Anaheim
5/31-6/6 PlutoRocks Desert Palms H&S
6/1-5 jrbenji GCH
6/3-6 gigirl131 GCH
6/3-9 ChimneyJim VGC
6/4-11 fely1st GCH
6/6-12 FlMomof2 GCH
6/7-11 canyoncam
6/8-12 Cindylieu CCI
6/9-14 Bmlors Hilton
6/11-13 nallepuh DLH
6/11-14 ninarobin Hilton Anaheim
6/12-22 THE BARRON
6/14-16 disney789 DLH
6/14-18 winnieofpooh Hotel Indigo
6/14-18 Dmto4 DI&S
6/15-20 sarahmarie DI&S
6/16-25 Mama-Cass GCH
6/17-21 gtpoohbear GCH
6/17-23 mrstrong Ramada Inn Maingate North
6/19-24 Jessica0312 HoJo
6/20-24 nssmum Hyatt Place
6/20-25 Manapua Courtyard Theme Park
6/20-26 BarryCF Sheraton park
6/20-27 smartlabelprint Homewood Suites
6/21-25 ajsary FFI
6/21-26 melle Desert Inn & Suites (DI&S)
6/22-24 lubichan Majestic Garden
6/22-25 jadelsp DI&S
6/22-27 Kristin Weiss Hojo
6/22-27 MaddAboutYou DLH
6/22-27 puppytrainer Candy Cane Inn (CCI)
6/22-29 ClaraOswald DI&S
6/24 Mama_Cass
6/24-26 Ngwira Hyatt House
6/24-27 ten6mom Hyatt House
6/24-29 spurk5532 AirBnB
6/25-29 OregonMomtoWDW DI&S
6/26-29 mmouse50 DLH

Grad Nights:
May 8, 9, 15, 16, 20, 26, 27, 29, 30
June 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 13
According to Disney (4/16/20), all Grad Nites 2020 have been cancelled: https://www.disneyyouth.com/programs/field-trips/dlr/grad-nite-disneyland/.

Dapper Day Weekend:

June 20-21 -- CANCELLED 5/08/20!
We're sorry to report our planned June events at the Disneyland Resort are now cancelled due to the resort recently announcing their closure is extending through June. However! In our discussions with Disney we feel there is a good chance we will be able to hold some sort of event at the resort in August (even if the parks are not yet open to full capacity). This would likely include a smaller DAPPER DAY marketplace with a limited number of exhibitors joining us instead of a full Expo with bands and dancing. We are awaiting the release of government guidelines so we can then design an event that can safely operate within those requirements. We hope to have more info at the end of this month regarding any potential Summer events for the Disneyland Resort, as well as the Walt Disney World Resort. Our November events for California, and Florida are still happening as planned and you may book your rooms at the links below. Convention-rate park tickets and Expo passes for November will be available online later this Summer. We have no information regarding potential park opening dates, but we expect when they do reopen, initial admission will be limited in some way as Disneyland did with the opening of "Galaxy's Edge", where Disney hotel guests were given priority. EXPO PASS REFUNDS If you’ve purchased a Spring / Summer Expo pass, you may request a refund, or, do nothing and it will be available for Fall Expo admission. If your Spring / Summer Expo pass is not requested to be refunded by June 26, 2020, or redeemed at our Fall Expo entry Nov 14+15, (or if the Fall Expo does not happen) this admission will be considered a donation to the DAPPER DAY team. (Thank you! We would be very grateful as the current situation is challenging for us to say the least!) - Request a refund for Spring / Summer Expo passes via Eventbrite, now through Friday, June 26th, 2020. (We have extended the period in which refunds may be requested by a week.) Please use the info on your emailed purchase confirmation from Eventbrite and request a refund via https://www.eventbrite.com. If you need further assistance, email hello@dapperday.com with the name on the order, and date of the purchase, or order number. - If your refund request is not submitted by end of day June 26th, 2020; by default, your Spring / Summer Expo pass will be available as your admission to our Fall 2020 Expo (Nov 14 + 15), as the same ticket-type you previously purchased. (We will have a list of those Expo pass-holders' names at our Fall Expo entry.) Unredeemed Spring / Summer Expo passes at our Fall Expo will be considered a donation. ROOM REFUNDS / REBOOKING All convention-rate Disneyland Resort hotel reservations for June are in the process of being cancelled and refunded as of May 8, 2020. Expect to receive a cancellation email from Disney early next week. For questions regarding convention-rate Disneyland Resort hotel rooms please contact Disneyland Group Reservations at 714-520-5005, M-F 8-5 PST, or email DLR.CONVENTION.GROUPS@DISNEY.COM. To book rooms for our November 14+15 Expo with our convention rates dates please use this link - https://book.passkey.com/go/GDDK20A It's not possible to "transfer" a reservation made with a convention rate to a new later event date, but you can simply cancel the original reservation and then book a new one for our November dates. The Disneyland Resort has lifted the policy of requiring a 1-night, non-refundable deposit on our convention-rate bookings for our November event dates. A 1-night deposit is still required at time of booking, but it is refundable as long as notification of cancellation is received by Disney at least 5 days prior to your arrival date. The same link used to book a room may also be used to modify or cancel that reservation if needed. PARK TICKET REFUNDS If you have purchased convention-rate Disneyland Resort Park tickets for our June events, Disney has informed us: Guests may use their current e-ticket which retains its value, and upgrade it to a retail ticket at any time at the park box office once it reopens. Or, call Disney at 714-520-7079, Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm PST, or email ticketinquiries@disneyonline.com to request a refund. Please have your ticket order number when calling.

Helpful Threads:
2020 Calendar of Events & School Breaks and DLR
A DLR Guide for WDW Vets
How To" Guide For Riding Rise of the Resistance at DL - No Spoilers - Please Read Post #1!!!
Maxpass/Fastpass Superthread: An Overview and Some Strategy

DLR Update 5/05/20:
A Message about Disney Parks from Chief Medical Officer Dr. Pamela Hymel
DLR Update 5/08/20:
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/travel-information/Update on Disneyland Resort Operations
Last Updated: May 8, 2020
While there is still much uncertainty with respect to the impacts of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our Guests and employees remain The Walt Disney Company’s top priority. In line with direction from health experts and government officials, the Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels and the Downtown Disney District are currently closed and a reopening date has not been identified. We will continue to carefully evaluate this complex and fluid situation.
Upon reopening, Disneyland Resort theme parks, hotels, restaurants and other locations may be limited in capacity and subject to restricted availability or closure based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Furthermore, attractions, experiences, services and amenities may be modified, have limited availability or remain closed. We will provide more information as it becomes available. We reserve the right to cancel any reservations, admission media or purchases and provide applicable refunds. Please also see our policies regarding modifications and cancellations by Guests.
Our focus remains on the health and safety of the entire Disney community—including the well-being of the Cast Members who are caring for and securing our parks and Resorts during the closure. We’re currently evaluating new and enhanced safety measures to help us all stay well. Learn more about these measures.
Below, you’ll find information on impacts to current and upcoming plans. Please continue to check back for additional updates.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
For Guests who are interested in modifying their existing travel dates or making a new reservation for a future vacation, reservations are currently available for travel dates July 1, 2020 and later. As always, Guests are able to modify these bookings if the Disneyland Resort opens before or after that time. Please contact the Walt Disney Travel Company for questions and modifications at (714) 520-5050.
We anticipate heavy call volume and appreciate our Guests’ patience as we work hard to respond to all inquiries.

Date Moved Again: 7/15/20
Disneyland Resort Now Accepting Hotel Reservations for July 15 and Beyond

UPDATE 6/10/20: (See Top of This Page for Current Information)
Disneyland Announces Plan for Reopening Theme Parks, Hotels, and Downtown Disney in July

Last edited by a moderator:

So excited that there is a thread for June 2020. My family of 4 will be there, unfortunately we don't have set dates yet but we are hoping for 6/9-6/18 staying at VGC. We will know more once we make our reservation next month (we are DVC), and once our dates are finalized I will definitely let you know. We are all so excited to be coming back...we can't wait to see Pixar Pier, Galaxy Edge, and crossing our fingers that Avenger's Campus will be open by then. Plus we are planning a day to see some sites in the LA area which we have not done yet.

So excited that there is a thread for June 2020. My family of 4 will be there, unfortunately we don't have set dates yet but we are hoping for 6/9-6/18 staying at VGC. We will know more once we make our reservation next month (we are DVC), and once our dates are finalized I will definitely let you know. We are all so excited to be coming back...we can't wait to see Pixar Pier, Galaxy Edge, and crossing our fingers that Avenger's Campus will be open by then. Plus we are planning a day to see some sites in the LA area which we have not done yet.
Ooh! I hadn’t heard a possible date for Avengers Campus yet. Probably wasn’t paying attention. 😆

DH and I go without kids next week! I always like to plan my next trip as soon as I get back so the timing worked nicely on this. lol $250 for the week at homewood suites with free nights, points, etc.

We will see MF but look Forward to the whole Star Wars experience next summer.

Kings Inn Anaheim Check In Saturday June 27 Check Out Thursday July 2

Travelling from Ireland, this will be my 11th visit to Disneyland. I have added an extra day this year as I want to spend a good but of time in Batuu. I do one park per day, solo, no Maxpass, no park hopping. Holding out until after Christmas to get tickets, hopefully Last Minute Travel Club will sort out their website and ticket issues.

We’ll be there June 22-27th, staying at the Howard Johnson Anaheim Waterpark Resort. It’s been 10 years since I’ve been to Disneyland, and it will be my husband and kids first trip ever! So excited!!!

Looking forward to our June 8-12 Disney adventure with four-day tickets, the Candy Cane Inn and a rest day with Medieval Times planned. Our tiny family of three (DD, DH, and me) will have a great time! See ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!