June 2020 Scrapbook Challenge

concertkatie

DIS Veteran
Please join our monthly scrapbook challenge! Let's get some pages scrapped!

All pages 6x6 or larger count :)

Goal Total for June: 190
Actual Completed Total: 194

Scrapper Goals:

Amandaleigh2:
C.beara: 10
Chae: 20
concertkatie: 10
crayon3448: 20
Jeniferdwn:
Melissa55:
Poppins2000: 30
PrincessNancy96: 100

Pages completed:
Amandaleigh2:
C.beara: 4
Chae: 9
concertkatie: 21 :flower1:
crayon3448: 19
Jeniferdwn:
Melissa55:
Poppins2000: 31 :flower1:
PrincessNancy96: 110 :worship: :flower1:

Met goal: :flower1:
Leader: :worship:

Last edited:

Hi, can I join in? I scrap all our Disney trips. We are going again in August and my goal is to have last years trips finished before we go. I could use some accountability! I am almost done with Jan 2019 and just printed 150 photos from August 2019. Would love to get 20 pages done in June.

Hi, can I join in? I scrap all our Disney trips. We are going again in August and my goal is to have last years trips finished before we go. I could use some accountability! I am almost done with Jan 2019 and just printed 150 photos from August 2019. Would love to get 20 pages done in June.

Welcome!! And good luck with your pages!

Hi all! Hope you’re starting to see some nice weather like I am :rolleyes:

I’m in for 10 this month, but will see what happens if I end up getting outside more :rolleyes1

I'm in for 100... I'm going to have to keep very busy currently to keep my mind somewhat turned off and not stressed....

9 done! Finished my Disney February 2020 book! No, I’m not caught up with Disney - just working backwords:)

Updated to here and added my 9 for the last week as well. (9 seems to be the magic number this update!)

2 for me this week!
Busy week ahead at work, I don’t think I’m making my goal this month, oh well!

Updated to here and added 10 for me! (I am dangerously close to being all caught up and I am not sure if that makes me happy or sad)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!