June 2021

HotMama

DIS Veteran
Hello! :wave: Since this summer kinda turned into a bummer as far as trips go, I'm starting my planning for our Disney trip June 2021. Who else is with me? :earsboy:

We were not planning on going this year but we are possibly going to go in June 2021....before covid-19 we were definately going June 2021 now we might plan to go.

We should be there right now, too! Booked a trip for same time, next year this morning. Ready for 2021!

We just booked today for a multi family vacation June 2021 at CBR. We have been planning on 2021 for over two years and are crossing our fingers that POR opens up and that COVID slows down enough to have more of the restrictions lifted. This will be the first trip to Disney for three of my sister's kids (one went when she was 3, but it may as well be a first trip).

We were supposed to be there this June. We've booked for next June, staying at Poly. Hopefully things will get better.

Can't wait for our first deluxe next June 16-24 at BWI! So ready and excited!

Split stay booked at Yacht Club & Coronado Springs! We are so excited! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hello! I am booked for June 3-12, 2021 at the Riviera. My fingers are crossed that my kid's school year ends when it's supposed to, they are in high school so we can't miss the end of the year due to finals.

Also I am hoping that by then we won't have to wear masks and covid risks will be down.

We'll probably go then for my birthday since we'll have our AP's! Not sure where we'll stay though at this point.

If Dance the World actually is holding their program, yes I will be there June 27-july2. Booked at POP as of now.

Just modified my June 2021 reservation to make it a split stay. June 3-9 will be at the Riviera, June 9-12 at Bay Lake Tower. We recently joined DVC and this will be our first trip. Wondering at what point I should buy park tickets and make park reservations.

Unless anything changes we have to wait until April (60 days out) to make dining reservations, correct? And no FastPasses for now. I'm such a planner, I wish I could do something now to get ready.

We just booked POP for 7 days in mid June. Every other trip we've planned ourselves, but with all the changes taking place with Covid, we decided to use Mouse Class Travel this time. So far, so good!

We are super excited -- but also hoping that a few more things are open (Restaurants, Ratatouille Ride) by the time June rolls around. Glad we'll have the Park Hopper option for 2021. Would also be nice if masks were more optional by then. I'm predicting capacity will be at 50% by then. I'm guessing Disney has plans to continue to ramp things up so that they can be much closer to 100% by the time the 50th anniversary rolls around.

We just booked an offsite stay for May 29 -June 12. It is a graduation trip to replace the British Isles cruise we will be moving to 2022. No one wants to get in a plane anytime soon!

Just booked our first trip back since 2014! We'll be at BC June 18-27. I have never booked a trip with less than 9 months of planning but I just couldn't resist surprising my kids with an end of school year vacation after the year we've had. It will also be our first trip with all teenagers so that will be super fun and so different from when they were little.

We are going June 16-23rd! CSR Tower. This summer was supposed to be for Disneyland but since that is not happening we decided to head back to the world! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter