June 2021

Booked multi family vacation from june5-11, to celebrate 2 year old birthday. First time for 2nd family & 25 th for us (die heart Disney goers). Rebooked from last year. Person on dialysis so looking for sites to go in between days for treatment.

We are booked for the last week of June. Between us, my fiancée (17F, 15M, 5F, 5F, and 5F) and I (15M and 4F) have seven children. My children and I have been several times. My fiancée went when she was 12, and her kids have never been. The plan was to take the three teenagers this time so they could enjoy it before having to go with the little kids. My son, however, won’t be able to go. He has special needs and absolutely won’t wear a mask. It’ll just be my fiancée, me, and her teenagers. The plan is to take the little kids and my son next year.

We have a two bedroom savannah view at Kidani Village. It’s been way too long!

Yesterday we were moved from Poly to Grand Floridian. We were given outer building, theme park view. I think that's an upgrade from Poly standard view. We'll get to stay at Poly some day. My bucket list is to stay once at every WDW resort. This will be #5 so we have a long way to go!

June 6-10th will be at Beach Club and then June 10th-14th we'll be at Caribbean Beach Resort. This will be our first Disney trip as adults.

Yesterday we were moved from Poly to Grand Floridian. We were given outer building, theme park view. I think that's an upgrade from Poly standard view. We'll get to stay at Poly some day. My bucket list is to stay once at every WDW resort. This will be #5 so we have a long way to go!
Going to stay at #10 next week ,not counting calif resort. But then we have been to Disney at least 30 times.

Excited for our trip in early June! June 1-3 at Universal and June 3-9 at YC. Excited to get back to the fun and doing lots of advance planning!

We will be there June 13-20. First trip In 2 years. Only room we could get was AS Movies Because we booked only 2 months out. First time staying here but it’s just husband and me. so excited to be back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!