June 2023 Pricing?

goofballs

Mouseketeer
Am I out of luck to find Discovery Cove pricing with dolphin swim for $250ish or less pp for a party of 4 this June 3rd or 4th?

We attended in 2019 (using 2018 Black Friday tickets) and unfortunately our day was cut short by a medical emergency. DC had always been on my “bucket list”. (Although when it almost turned into the bucket for a family member I stopped using that term.) I really want to face my anxiety and return, but want to keep the price down as much as possible since I’m not sure if emotions and anxiety will keep us out of the water or not.

If we are too late for “deals” in June, we can always wait until BF 2023 for a March 2024 trip. Have BF offers in recent years provided discounts?

Am I out of luck to find Discovery Cove pricing with dolphin swim for $250ish or less pp for a party of 4 this June 3rd or 4th?

We attended in 2019 (using 2018 Black Friday tickets) and unfortunately our day was cut short by a medical emergency. DC had always been on my “bucket list”. (Although when it almost turned into the bucket for a family member I stopped using that term.) I really want to face my anxiety and return, but want to keep the price down as much as possible since I’m not sure if emotions and anxiety will keep us out of the water or not.

If we are too late for “deals” in June, we can always wait until BF 2023 for a March 2024 trip. Have BF offers in recent years provided discounts?
Have you tried Undercover Tourist for tickets? Reason I ask is we are going on May 6th and we were able to get tickets for Discovery Cove w/ a dolphin swim & 14 days at Sea World, Aquatica and I think Busch Gardens for $322/per person, so I believe DC w/ dolphin swim was only like $267ish.

Have you tried Undercover Tourist for tickets? Reason I ask is we are going on May 6th and we were able to get tickets for Discovery Cove w/ a dolphin swim & 14 days at Sea World, Aquatica and I think Busch Gardens for $322/per person, so I believe DC w/ dolphin swim was only like $267ish.
Thanks for the reply. I did check with them. I’m guessing the combo of only being a few months out and post-Labor day could be the reason they are so much higher.

We will be visiting central FL for the OI meetup at Universal, and I just recently built up the courage to attempt to try DC again. Not a big deal to save it for a future trip if I can’t find a lower price for those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter