June 30, 2018 - Fantasy 11-night Southern Caribbean

Hey!! This is my 5th cruise and I’m in fISH extenders. Since the cruise is in less than 2 weeks, I don’t think any fish extender groups will be open.
So what do we do? Just hang ours and put gifts in other peeps extenders?

Setare, our family will be glad to exchange with your family, I saw your note on the FE FB group too. I PM’d you!

Alright people...we are in the single digits now!!!! Time to do the single-digit dance!!! :cool1::dancer::banana::dance3:

Anyone else started packing yet? I'll probably start this weekend.

We are looking forward to this long cruise. Never been on an 11 night cruise. Traveling w a 19 yr old daughter.
Hello! This is our first 11 nighter too! I have an 18 y.o. (2 days after the cruise) that I know would love to get to know your daughter. Send me a text msg at 313-218-7879 and I will see if we can get them together!

can't wait for this vacation..waited 1 yr, traveling w/mom & sister..ladies only :)
2nd disney cruise after falling in love with it first time last july (7 day e.carribbean) & we decided must do longer itinerary. just started making my packing list today while at work ;-)

We would like to join the Fish Extender Group. I still don't see a FB Group posted or is it private?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter