June 4th arrival

was able to order magic bands this am. Don't know if that's because it's withing a date window where they will be at the front desk or Disney opened up that functionality because they plan on being open.
Were people not able to order magic bands during these last few weeks? We haven’t done ours for a July trip because we do not know if one member of our party is going yet.

Were people not able to order magic bands during these last few weeks? We haven’t done ours for a July trip because we do not know if one member of our party is going yet.

I wasn’t. We’re booked for late June and the ability to order bands just opened a couple of days ago.

This is what I get...end June/early July
”Important Update Regarding OrdersImportant Update Regarding Orders...
While the Walt Disney World theme parks and Resort hotels are temporarily closed, we are not currently accepting new MagicBand orders linked to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders or Disney Resort hotel reservations. Please continue to check this page for additional updates. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience during this time.“

based on posts above, it seems as though it is going week by week/day by day “Openings to order”

We are due to arrive 6/3. I did on line check in yesterday and the section to order magic bands was there but I checked the decline button since we have too many.

Hope they will be open!!

was able to order magic bands this am. Don't know if that's because it's withing a date window where they will be at the front desk or Disney opened up that functionality because they plan on being open.
I wouldn’t read to much into it. Imo I can’t see a June opening. We have an August reservation and I don’t know if that is happening, it’s nice to have something to look forward to but we just don’t know if it will be safe to open yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter