• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June airfare anyone?

keithomas

Disney Dad, Trip Planner, & Photographer
Hi everyone. I'm looking into a surprise trip to WDW for the family next June. We took our kids for their first trip this last June and was the best family vacation ever for us. Anyway, is anyone else watching the airfares for the first week of June?

Last year I purchased our airfare for June 1-8 trip in mid-December for $180 pp rt. Nothing is even CLOSE to that right now. I fly out of Houston, and prefer Continental (1st choice due to using commuters at Ellington Field) or Southwest. SWA won't release June fares until Feb or so, but Continental is over $300 pp rt right now regardless of day or time.

Any thoughts? I am just starting to look into the possibility of the trip and need some tips from someone who has been watching fares this fall. Are there any GOOD fares popping up at all?

KT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter