June/July 2017 NY/DC/BOSTON/CANADA/D23 Expo PTR

I do plan to, I'm trying to be better prepared by making sure I take a travel notebook so I can record more detail and then share it with those that's are interested. As an aside I've been eyeing off this leather bound Harry Potter notebook at Dymocks but it's a bit pricey for what it is so I'm hoping it come done in price before I leave lol

I will try and see how to set up a private group on Facebook so I can post some daily updates and pics but not have it fill all my FB friends feed

If you want an extra hanger-on, PM me. I LOVE seeing holiday vacay pictures and living vicariously through other people's travels. And it's fine if you don't.

If you do set up a fb group let us know (if you want to share!). Another one here who likes to live vicariously

One thing I'm really looking forward to in regards to going back to Disneyland is to see the whole "Summer of Heroes" promotion they have going on. Disney recently changed Tower of Terror to Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout, so the theming towards that section of DCA has really changed from what I can see. Lots of Marvel merch around there so looking forward to that. There's also an Avengers style jedi training academy thing, I dunno if im too old for it yet but it looks cool.

I did a little research (by little I mean 2 days worth) about the Marvel Theme Park Licensing agreement (in regards to Universal IoA having a Marvel section), and I made a quick video about it (little plug) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsyRiHqT0E

Alright that's all for now. Dad wants me to research d23 schedules, oh yeah and study too lol :D

Wow, not long now until your amazing adventure! I've been lurking around the boards for the last few months but have been really slack about checking out our Australia group. :oops:
Sounds like you guys are very organised now. Your upcoming trip sounds fantastic. Nice video IffamDson! Multiverse sounds like a winning name to me too :D Can't wait to see all your photos and all the news from the D23 Expo... If you are keen to share your FB holiday group, I'd love to see all the updates too.

Wow, not long now until your amazing adventure! I've been lurking around the boards for the last few months but have been really slack about checking out our Australia group. :oops:
Sounds like you guys are very organised now. Your upcoming trip sounds fantastic. Nice video IffamDson! Multiverse sounds like a winning name to me too :D Can't wait to see all your photos and all the news from the D23 Expo... If you are keen to share your FB holiday group, I'd love to see all the updates too.

Thank you :D

Love this!

haha thanks :D

I've just been informed by my weekly Google Alert on the keywords "Star Wars Land" (I get an email every week with any news containing those words hehe) that there will be a scale model of Star Wars Land on show at this year's d23 Expo!!! YAY!! im sooooo excited :D :)

I've just been informed by my weekly Google Alert on the keywords "Star Wars Land" (I get an email every week with any news containing those words hehe) that there will be a scale model of Star Wars Land on show at this year's d23 Expo!!! YAY!! im sooooo excited :D :)
Can't wait to see what is in store!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter