June/July 2017 NY/DC/BOSTON/CANADA/D23 Expo PTR

Sorry havent been checking Dis. But yes we have been having a great time! Back in NYC right now and heading to LA for DL & D23 later this week.

Well we are back and I'm back at work now :(

Had a great trip to say the least. New York and DC such amazing cities I'd be back there in a heart beat. Niagara was just spectacular, a sight to be seen. D23, well that was sure an experience, crowds, lines lines and more lines but some great experiences. Something has to come in at the end and Boston was it for us. Glad we have seen it but haven't got much of a desire to go back.

So it seems I need to use a different online photostore than photobucket for this new Trip report. I just saw that most of my pics in my last trip report are no longer there due to PB change in policy and they want $400 per year (US I assume) to be able to link or third party host as they call it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!