June Jungle Book Exercise Challenge!

I kinda fell off the wagon Friday and Saturday, which is why I didn't stop by yesterday. I'm doing a lot better today, though. Here's what I have to report:

Friday - 22 minutes of knee exercises & stretches
Saturday - 0 minutes
Sunday - 150 minutes (so far - there will be more later!)

1659/1900

First post will be updated soon, and I'm excited to share today's color changes in a bit!

Good morning and Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far and getting in lots of weekend exercise.

Here are today's exciting color changes: :rainbow:
Congrats to our newest member of
King Louie Pink, chbc!!
We also have a new member of
Mowgli Red - congrats, LizardQueen8!

Let's celebrate our new member of
Mowgli Red by talking a bit about everyone's favorite man cub.

In 2016’s The Jungle Book, Mowgli is the only character portrayed by a live actor. Neel Sethi, who plays Mowgli, filmed most of his scenes with puppets representing the animals (which were added later via CGI).

The-Jungle-Book-%C2%A92016-Disney-Enterprises-Inc.jpg

Just a bit of housekeeping before we go off to enjoy the rest of our exercise...
We need a host for next month's challenge! These challenges only work because someone awesome (or occasionally me) offers to host each month, and we need someone to step up and keep track of us in July. The host can do as much or as little as s/he wants - it's up to you!
Anyone want to volunteer?

Good morning and Happy Monday!

Congrats to our newest member of
King Louie Pink, PollyannaMom!
We also have a new member of
Mowgli Red - congrats, Saphire5742!

There are many differences between the 1967 version of The Jungle Book and the 2016 live-action adaptation, but there are many similarities as well.
A few months ago, Disney released a cool video showing the live-action trailer together with footage from the original film. It’s pretty cool to see the live-action and animated one on top of the other:

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

Only one color change to announce today ... congratulations to
SarahDisney (aka me) on reaching Mowgli Red!

Neel Sethi, the actor who portrays Mowgli in the 2016 live-action The Jungle Book, had an opportunity to visit Animal Kingdom before the film was released. He spoke to Disney about his favorite parts of the film and the park, and actually shared a nice little bit of behind-the-scenes of the filming! Here's the video from Disney:

Only
1,547 minutes until the team hits King Louie Pink - can we do it by the end of the month? I think we can ... so let's get those exercise minutes in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!