June Jungle Book Exercise Challenge!

Well I pretty much took the last week off exercise. :( Not intentionally, just feeling overtired and unmotivated.

11 minutes on Friday
35 minutes yesterday

864 / 1200 Total

Still have today - so I will do something tonight. Will try to get in a minimum of 36 minutes so I can hit 900/75%

Managed a quick walk yesterday, so another 10 minutes, for a final score of 520/600 (up to 87%).

Congrats to the team on making pink just in time!! Summer can get so busy!

Happy Sunday! Here's your final* update for the month.

We have one last color change ... congrats to
kathleen27 on ending the month at King Louie Pink!

This month we had 25 people report goals, for a total goal of 28,180 minutes. 22 people reported progress towards their goals, for a total of 22,137 minutes reported. That gives us an ending percentage of 78.6%.
If we only count those people who reported minutes, our total goal would have been 25,030, and our final percentage would have been 88.4%.

20 of the 22 participants (90.9%) who reported minutes this month reached Bagheera Blue.
19 participants (86.3% of those who reported minutes) reached Shere Khan Orange.
16 of the 22 participants who reported minutes (72.7%) reached Baloo Purple.
13 participants (59% of those who reported minutes) reached King Louie Pink.
36% of those who reported minutes (9 of 22) reached Mowgli Red ... and all 9 of those people went even further and reached their goal to become WISH Jungle Green.
The highest percentage was
verleniahall, who reached a whopping 289.9% percent of goal!

Such awesome statistics this month - great job, guys! Thanks for joining me on our Jungle Book journey, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how everyone does on the July thread!

*If more people come in and report minutes, then I'll do another update later this week, so if you still have some June minutes to report, please share them!

Thanks for hosting SarahDisney, it was fun. Do you know if there is a July thread and if so what the name is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts