Junior Suite gratuity

MichelleCanada

DIS Veteran
We are taking our first royal cruise this summer and have a junior suite booked. I read somewhere that regular gratuity is $14.50/person and suites are $17.50/person. Does a junior suite count as a suite for this even though you don’t get the extras of a suite?

We are taking our first royal cruise this summer and have a junior suite booked. I read somewhere that regular gratuity is $14.50/person and suites are $17.50/person. Does a junior suite count as a suite for this even though you don’t get the extras of a suite?

Since RCCL booking is apparently new to you just a little head's up alert. Keep checking RCCL site for specials. We booked an Oasis Grand Suite while cruising in a Jr. Suite. Pricing seemed good but better pricing kept on appearing on their web site so I called and received the better prices. Then for a very short time frame they ran another promo and I was able to get a Crown Loft for le$$ than our original Grand Suite pricing and not much more than the best Gr. Suite price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!