Just 2 more days!!!

vascubaguy

DIS Veteran
Ok, I should be packing, getting the halloween costumes ready for MHT, cleaning up.... but... I still have 2 more days right!!!

DL... here we come!
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Have a great time and I want a full report on the Carousel Inn. We are staying there next month (2 adjoining rooms, I booked too late to get a suite)

Amy

samkj said:
Have a great time and I want a full report on the Carousel Inn. We are staying there next month (2 adjoining rooms, I booked too late to get a suite)

Amy

Hi Amy...

will do, and if you check the trip report section someone just did one a day or 2 ago that mentioned the Carousel Inn. Sounded like they were pleasantly suprised with the rooms and how close it was to the DL entrance!

Hope you have a great time. I love the pics of DVC -- added one to my sig. I'm going to a conference across the street from DL in December, so have started checking out the DL boards. Enjoy!

I missed that review, I'm on my way to check it out now!

I can tell you are really excited about your trip. Sounds like a great birthday present to yourself!!

Have a great time!! :cheer2: and Happy Birthday!!! :earsgirl:

Thanks, its actually my son's 4th birthday that we'll be celebrating at the park. We have a party scheduled at the Plaza Inn, for 9 adults (both sets of Grandparents and DH's two unmarried brothers) and 3 kids! The CM who took the reservation got a kick out of the adult to child ratio, 3 adults for each kid!

I am SOOOOOOO excited!! I know it will be crowded(Thanksgiving week), but who cares, WE'LL BE AT DISNEYLAND!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter