• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

just a bit of advice please ?

melowen

Earning My Ears
Hi, we recently got back from dlp in sept , had a fab time - toying with the idea of going end oct/start nov next year -- am i right in thinking that we would see both halloween and christmas at this time ?

thanks

Depends how long you are there for. They phase the change over 3-4 days. Last year we were there 4-6th Nov. They were putting the tree up on Main Street but it was all boarded up so you couldn't see anything. The Christmas pics and ornaments went up quickly, but the Halloween stuff was still in other parts of the park and they were playing the Halloween music til 5th. I was really excited that we got to see the Christmas stuff - I love the snow on Main Street!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter