Just a few comments on the recent Podcast

Mecha Figment

Phenominal cosmic powers!!! itty bitty living spac
These mostly deal with the Haunted mansion segment of the round table discussion.

The awning outside the mansion was indeed rebuilt and is wider than the original and longer. The comment was made that they missed the ball by not installing fans. I have been told from direct word of mouth that this was intentional because they wanted the temprature inside the mansion to seem extremely cold , and help set the mood inside a lot better. giving you the feeling of cold death.

when it comes to the new attic scene it's not working at full capasity yet. the portraits are suppose to function just like the ones at disneyland where the heads are there but disappear when the hatchet appears in her hands. apparently they were up to 4 in the morning the night before trying to get things to work, and were not able to get everything functioning properly before they were made to open. which i think is evident that the ride shuts down periodically through out the day now.

nothing brand new was added to the mansion scene things were just cleaned up and some things rearranged. the lighting was improved so things that have always been there are more visible due to new lighting. the only thing i believe that is some what new is the wraths flying around the ceiling. but they have been there in the past but have been missing.

just thought you guys should know. keep up the good work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!