Just a Newbie testing things out....

SpyMom

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

This is my first post -- don't want to mess up in any other forum, so I'll start here. We just started planning our third trip with out kids for next March. I love the discussions and have found them very helpful when planning in the past -- now I'm going to jump in and figure it all out. Thanks for all the help you will be :) Can't wait to see MICKEY!!!:bounce:

going to Disney without kids is alot of fun too......My hubby and I try to take the grandkids a few times here and there...but we enjoy just going to Disney......there is alot of info here and hopefully next week we can do a chat on Disney (just the grownups) ...it will be posted next week on tuesday......hope you can make it......
DO you know where you are staying........please if you need any info.....just yell.....someone will set you in the right direction

Welcome to the DIS, <b>SpyMom</b>! I'm really glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

We have DIS chat every night at 9PM est. I hope you can join us sometime. You will find the chat room right <b>HERE</b>.

Tonight is Collector's chat. Lots of pin collectors get together to discuss this hobby.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday night we have trip planning chat.

Friday is Cruise Chat

Sunday afternoon we have a chat @ 2PM est and we have DISers from the UK and Europe join us.

Sunday evening is Disney Vacation Club (DVC) chat. If you have any interest in DVC, drop by that chat and get some great information.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts