Just a reminder, last day 4th May to buy the discounted Premium Annual Pass

Samaya

DIS Veteran
UPDATED. Extended to the 4th May, see post #2

Just a reminder that there's only a few days to go to buy the Premium Annual Pass at a members discount, only available until April 30, 2014.

The offer pasted from the DVC web site.....

Walt Disney World Premium Annual Pass:

For a limited time, Disney Vacation Club Members can pay just $484, saving $270 off the regular price on their Premium Annual Pass.

With a Premium Annual Pass, you'll enjoy:
Unlimited the ability to visit all Walt Disney World Theme Parks on the same day
Water Parks
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course
Parking
Access to special Passholder events
No blockout dates all year
To purchase the Walt Disney World Premium Annual Pass, Members can visit the online Ticket Store (available February 6th), call Member Services or visit any Walt Disney World Vacation Planning or Guest Relations window.

But hurry, this special Member pricing is only available until April 30, 2014.

But note, the price above doesn't include tax so with tax it's $515.46, which is $287.55 saving on the regular price and a $128.87 saving on the standard DVC discounted price

Just to let you all know that they have extended this offer until the 4th may as the online system is down at the moment. Just got off the phone with member services, incase anyone else is having problems trying to buy a pass.

Thanks

Rachel :)

I was going crazy trying to buy my tickets using the online system on the 28th! It kept saying that I wasn't able to be verified as eligible for discount, so could I please sign in (I did, repeatedly)
Several attempts later whilst almost in tears, my wonderful husband manages to find a number I could call from the UK to purchase tickets. There was a 25min wait on the line and when I got through the chap said the system was crawling along, but eventually I got's us our Annual passes for our Jan trip. Excited!!! (Mainly for the exclusive pins I can now buy, wheeeee)

Glad to hear they've extended the offer though because I imagine getting through to the call centre on the 29th and 30th would have been a loooong wait! :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter