Just a thought if you are going to be here and looking for something the family to

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
Hello again,
Just me Shirley

If you are going to be visiting here and looking for something to do with the family, we have a Brevard County Fair that will be here from today through November 02. Now it is in Melbourne which is maybe about 17 or so miles from here, but it looks like it is going to be a fun event with a lot going.

You can call for information at 321-633-1702 or go to www.brevardcountyfair.com/ to check it out.

Anyhow just thought I would share. Have a great time while here and remember stay safe and if you need anything, you should have my cell phone number for a safe zone number and if you don't have it, its 321-508-2246 for you just never know. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter