Just Back - 12/4-12/7

DisneyBelle27

DIS Veteran and Browncoat - I have a cunning hat
Hi all! :earsgirl:

Just thought I'd post a quick Just Back report from my super short trip last week.

- total steps: 79,405 (day 1: 27,735 - day 2: 26,269 - day 3: 25,401)

- travel group: myself and my parents

- hotel: BW Inn (my 1st time) room 5285 - this was a great location, extremely close to the elevators, Standard View but with a partial view of the BW (I used Touring Plans to fax a room request and ended up approx. 3 rooms down from what I requested: asked for 5279)

- 3 park days - 12/4-12/6: Epcot (day 1: arrival day), AK & HS (day 2), MK w/MVMCP (day 3)

- no rope drop: arrived at Epcot around 10:30ish am, AK and MK somewhere around 9:15-9:30ish am

- pre-booked FPs @60 days: Soarin', The Seas, Spaceship Earth, FoP, Safari, Everest, BTMR, PP, 7DMT

- wait times: we did not wait in a line longer than 10 minutes at ANY POINT of the trip!

*what we accomplished*
Epcot (Day 1: w/evening EMH) - Soarin', The Seas x2, SE, TT, M:S orange, Oh Canada circlevision, LWtL, IllumiNations, FEA, some holiday festival booths (plus an afternoon nap since we'd been up since 2:50am for our flight)
AK - (Day 2 part 1) FoP x2, KS, Gorilla Falls trail, EE, Dinosaur, Maharajah Jungle Trek
HS - (Day 2 part 2) ST, MV 3D, ToT, Sunset Seasons Greetings, Frozen Singalong, Disney Movie Magic, JBJB
MK (Day 3: w/MVMCP) - BTMR, Splash, Treehouse, Magic Carpets, Muppets Great Moments, PP, 7DMT, WtP, PM, Buzz x2, Teacups, Under the Sea, Regal Carousel, PotC, JC x2, PhilharMagic, Frozen Holiday Wish, Totally Tomorrowland Christmas, Astro Orbiter, 1st Christmas parade, Holiday Wishes, IASW, HM, Christmas treats

Total FP's (including pre-booked):
Epcot: 5
AK: 5 / HS: 3
MK: 9

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

:santa:

Last edited:

Thanks for the report! Any dining spots that you loved?

My parents aren't much in the way of foodies, lol, and it was such a short trip we didn't want to spend time doing a lot of sit-down meals, so we mostly did quick service.

The Boardwalk Bakery had yummy breakfast sandwiches. Restaurantosaurus has a great toppings bar. I enjoyed the cheese fondue in a bread bowl from the Bavaria festival booth and the lamb kefta from the Sapphire festival booth in Epcot. The Fairfax salad was quite tasty at Fairfax Fare in HS.

After my longer solo trip in Feb I'll have a lot more, and more exotic food reviews :rotfl:

DH and I were there for nine nights (POFQ), including Epcot (12/4), Animal Kingdom (12/5) and Magic Kingdom & MVMCP (12/6). It was our first time during the holidays. I love Magic Kingdom all decorated up. The castle lit up in the evening and the parade...just awesome!

Hmmm restaurantsaurus, never been there. Just looked at the menu. I’ll give it a try in June. Thank you! By the way I did a 2 week solo trip and loved it, have fun!

Hmmm restaurantsaurus, never been there. Just looked at the menu. I’ll give it a try in June. Thank you! By the way I did a 2 week solo trip and loved it, have fun!

It was pretty good. Like I said, when I'm on my own I tend to do more 'exotic' foods, lol, but my burger was quite serviceable!

And thank you! I'm so excited for it! It will be my 3rd solo trip to the World, I always have such a great time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter